The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cp3 pushed blake to get better and he did. Haven't slandered dude in awhile but I still find his occasional antics annoying

Imma keep it G-real. Yesterday you disrespected me on dumb ****. I didn't waste my time quoting you cuz I didn't have time.

But today I got time cuzz. Today I GOT TIME.
Dude seriously doesn't realize he comes off like his stuff doesn't stink all the time :lol:
I'm going be the bigger man and not respond to his nonsense. I'm thinking him thinking he has superior basketball knowledge is what keeps him thinking he's doing it

Last edited:
Dude seriously doesn't realize he comes off like his stuff doesn't stink all the time
laugh.gif

I'm going be the bigger man and not respond to his nonsense. I'm thinking him thinking he has superior basketball knowledge is what keeps him thinking he's doing it
Name other things. You obviously been keeping track 
laugh.gif

Nonsense? You mad because I said you were wrong.. you need a break man.

Last edited:
Lol @ looking like a Clippers game.
Man everybody tries the Clippers don't they.
I get the Clipper treatment sometimes.
Yall just gotta let that **** go.
This is a message board man

Name other things. You obviously been keeping track :lol:  

Nonsense? You mad because I said you were wrong.. you need a break man.
I already told you that you come off as holier than thou. Whenever you don't agree with someone's opinion you try to make them look stupid and that they're wrong. You don't realize that this is a forum and that this is where people voice their opinion on things subjective. I don't know why you keep talking tough and assuming that I'm catching feelings, you're just annoying to me. Nothing more, nothing less. You seem like that dude who always want the last word, proven by the last few times you directed comments at me when I was done with you, so you can have it.

Last edited:
I already told you that you come off as holier than thou. Whenever you don't agree with someone's opinion you try to make them look stupid and that they're wrong. You don't realize that this is a forum and that this is where people voice their opinion on things subjective. I don't know why you keep talking tough and assuming that I'm catching feelings, you're just annoying to me. Nothing more, nothing less. You seem like that dude who always want the same word, proven by the last few times you directed comments at me when I was done with you, so you can have it.
Man, drop it. You can't even reference another instance in regards to this essay your wrote on me. Yes it's a forum, people are going to disagree with your opinions, don't have to act all hurt when that happens. It's nothing personal, if you want to poke fun at me, I already told you you could I don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom