The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, drop it. You can't even reference another instance in regards to this essay your wrote on me. Yes it's a forum, people are going to disagree with your opinions, don't have to act all hurt when that happens. It's nothing personal, if you want to poke fun at me, I already told you you could I don't mind
Serious question but why did you feel like you had a need to tell me like 4 times that I'm sensitive. Not happy with your crappy life and want to bring others down. Thats probably the reason you can afford to be on nt and watch nba all day? :lol:

So you honestly think I got sensitive because someone disagree with me that bledsoe isn't as highly regarded as wall, rw and rose in terms of athletic pgs. Seriously? Nah b, its bc you're always annoying af.

Reactions: HIM
What's wrong with being sensitive?

Come on guys, let's all go inward, then discuss each other's feelings and our feelings have been hurt. We will all feel better.

:smile:

That wasn't me 
laugh.gif
Just messing with you.

Youtube search "i got time cuz"
man i just watched that video.  The whole time i was really hoping someone was gonna come from left field and knock that squid out.

some people's kids man 
mean.gif

TBH I was more troubled by thr clippers late game offense than defense. Phoenix is a good offensive team and was extra hot from 3 last night. There were a lot of possessions where the Clips played good D, but the Suns made tough shots. I can live with that.

The offense, on the other hand, bothered me. Way too predictable and ISO heavy, especially with CP3 clearly gassed and being guarded by bigger, athletic defenders. It took several hero shots from Blake and a few questionable whistles for the Clippers to score enough to win. That's not always going to happen.

Last edited:
if Zach, Wiggy, AB, Pek, Thadd, and Gorgui where with any other team then Minnesota, i would have very very high hopes for them. Crazy core group there.

Late to the party, but that Celtics defense last night :wow:

Brad Stevens' game plan to make Beal a non-factor can't be overstated enough. It was genius what he was doing.

Marcus Smart vs. Andre Miller was fun to watch as well. Smart gets after it, bruh. Dude is a pitbull out there.

I'm disappointed at the fact the Wizards blew a 23 point lead, but in years past...that would have been a typical #sowizards game where they would have lost. Wall put that team on his back, doe. Proud of him. And the post game interview.... :frown:

Acting tough? No man, I don't take the internet as seriously as you seem to take it. If you want to make fun of me, cool, shoot man. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've been told you're wrong, so I'm not sure why you're so bent out of shape over this.
Imma keep it G-real. Yesterday you disrespected me on dumb ****. I didn't waste my time quoting you cuz I didn't have time.

But today I got time cuzz. Today I GOT TIME.

What was it?
you disrespected my hood, by telling me take off my flag asking me how gangster I was. You lucky I was acting cool that day.
YOU CAN GO DROP YOUR KID OFF AND RUN MY FADE!!!!!!!

Have a rep for knowing about that hilarity

the funniest part of the whole vid is when he comes back and it sounds like a rap verse, dude walks off takes a pull from the cig and came back and went in. . :lol:

so rehearsed., i was waiting for the hook to come in eventually.

straight RR status.

Last edited:
I swear bledsoe's athleticism is the most underrated or least talked about whenever there's a discussion on the top athletes in his position. His combination of strength, speed, vertical, and agility is really mini Bron-like. He's the only smaller player that I seen that you can put on westbrook and can hold his own. I'm glad that he's showing people why he knew he was worth his contract. He's really improved since his UK days :pimp:

Bledsoe's athleticism may be comparable to westbrook's but he doesn't showcase it in games the same way. Doesn't get any lift on his jumper and is much more of a below the rim player than russ. Comparable athleticism, different playing style........................

:nerd:

Every time Blake gets into a scuffle he seems more soft each time

This :lol:

Mannnnnn, I know I'm late, but being in the CST, I can't stay up for these Suns games...

That Griffin 3 at the buzzer 
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

....dude is annoying.

Yes, I'm salty.

I'm not sure Wiggins will ever improve his handle enough to be a consistent 23+ PPG scorer, but his jump shot mechanics are fine and he draws a ton of fouls. I also think force feeding him possessions isn't the best thing for him either, but I digress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom