The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every OKC game will be a close game until KD comes back though.

Pistons or Pelicans or Portland or Spurs and OKC is making the game close, home or away.

Props to TNT.

I hope I get the chance to meet Sager one day and can talk basketball with him.

I miss that Heat run man. Bron in his prime, the hate, the pressure. Each game had stakes. The swarming defense. The wild overreactions,

Will we ever see anything like it again?

Bruh I feell the exact same way. I legit didn't want Lebron to leave for the exact same reason. Rooting for / against them amidst all the attention was so much fun as a basketball fan. Then he won which made it all the more awesome. Bron doing horrible in the 11' finals then rebounding from that. The Ray Allen miracle of game 6. Man. Defining moment of this era for real.

I just liked seeing excellent basketball being played. And when that Heat team was clicking.. It was entertaining as hell.

Where did all of lebrons annoying fans go? It's like no one cares about him anymore.

Guess all the Miami fans stayed with the heat and the old hard core lebron cavs fans turned to a life of heavy alcoholism after the decision and never recovered

"You said stop it a few seconds too late."
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom