The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even a Raptors fan but they deserve a Christmas game next season.
Agree. Teams like Toronto, Dallas, Houston, Portland, etc were all safe bets that they would be good this season. not sure why teams like that weren't put on Xmas over teams like the Knicks and Lakers.

Best case scenario for the Lakers was Kobe is ballin but they still suck, best case for the Knicks was they're a fringe playoff team in the crap East.  Not sure why they thought those were good ideas

That Heat team was damn good. Haven't seen a team dominate at will since shaq/kobe were on fire. They would consistently toy with teams, losing by double digits only to flip the switch and control the second half. Like clockwork.

Bruh I feell the exact same way. I legit didn't want Lebron to leave for the exact same reason. Rooting for / against them amidst all the attention was so much fun as a basketball fan. Then he won which made it all the more awesome. Bron doing horrible in the 11' finals then rebounding from that. The Ray Allen miracle of game 6. Man. Defining moment of this era for real.
Oh so now yall see how great the heats run was?

Shaq is horrible!
He really isn't though.

He can't separate his personal feelings from an accurate assessment of an NBA player but that's just  the competition in him and a part of his Job now.

He knows, Charles knows, they all know ball, and they talk it well in the parameters of their Job now.

Inside the NBA stays relevant one way or the other.

View media item 1321708
nerd.gif
smile.gif
glasses.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Jimmy G Butler will guard Kobe tonight right? so All FGA included vid for Kobe?
— Dawk Ins (@DawkinsMTA) December 25, 2014
Not even I thought Kobe would miss an Xmas day game, that prime time everybody is watching showcase. He skipped the game? Why? Team player? I think so. 

On the same note though, the Bulls are the best team in the NBA.

In a 7 game series starting tomorrow, nobody beats the Bulls. They are 2 deep on all 5 positions.

Shaq is horrible!
He really isn't though.
He can't separate his personal feelings from an accurate assessment of an NBA player but that's just  the competition in him and a part of his Job now.
He knows, Charles knows, they all know ball, and they talk it well in the parameters of their Job now.

I meant at gift giving

Jimmy G Butler will guard Kobe tonight right? so All FGA included vid for Kobe?

— Dawk Ins (@DawkinsMTA)

December 25, 2014

Not even I thought Kobe would miss an Xmas day game, that prime time everybody is watching showcase. He skipped the game? Why? Team player? I think so. 

On the same note though, the Bulls are the best team in the NBA.
In a 7 game series starting tomorrow, nobody beats the Bulls. They are 2 deep on all 5 positions.
Byron "told" Kobe to sit out another game. I think he'll be out a few more games.

The Heat were scary man.

I expected this Cavs team to be running in transition and being just as lethal - But Nah :smh:

I don't get this Cavs team at all, even tho it's still early.

The Heat were scary man.

I expected this Cavs team to be running in transition and being just as lethal - But Nah :smh:

I don't get this Cavs team at all, even tho it's still early.

Lebron doesn't care about the regular season. That's the problem. He's just cruising through, with nothing to prove right now.

He's been in this position with this team plenty of times. He isn't trying to celebrate the regular season accolades, and with that - will come regular season losses that should be wins, lethargic and unenergenic body language, etc.

That's what were seeing right now. I was upset last night until I realized this Lebron isn't the same Lebron we had the first 7 years. He's playing very reserved.

Last edited:

Shaq is horrible!
He really isn't though.

I meant at gift giving
lol

With Varejao going down when they were already looking for another big, I can't see the Cavs winning the championship this season. They're only hope is to out-gun teams unless they get a defensive big.

With Varejao going down when they were already looking for another big, I can't see the Cavs winning the championship this season. They're only hope is to out-gun teams unless they get a defensive big.

DeAndre for LeBron. Do it Doc.

Lebron doesn't care about the regular season. That's the problem. He's just cruising through, with nothing to prove right now.

He's been in this position with this team plenty of times. He isn't trying to celebrate the regular season accolades, and with that - will come regular season losses that should be wins, lethargic and unenergenic body language, etc.

That's what were seeing right now. I was upset last night until I realized this Lebron isn't the same Lebron we had the first 7 years. He's playing very reserved.

Ya'll keep thinking that he's playing reserved or he's holding back.... What nobody wants to talk about is that he's been to 4 finals in a row.... In order for this Cavs team to reach their he would have to play BEYOND what he did in his prime of Miami, and that's not coming.

Also where are all the people who claimed K Love is clearly the best PF in the league last year :lol:.

This idea that he's just on cruise control & he's gonna turn it up magically gotta stop. This team has problems that are glaring. # 1 being that their second & third options play no defense & they have zero rim protection. Also the East is A LOT better than it's been during anytime Lebron was in Miami. Teams finally seem to be relatively healthy.

Ya'll keep thinking that he's playing reserved or he's holding back.... What nobody wants to talk about is that he's been to 4 finals in a row.... In order for this Cavs team to reach their he would have to play BEYOND what he did in his prime of Miami, and that's not coming.

Also where are all the people who claimed K Love is clearly the best PF in the league last year
laugh.gif

This idea that he's just on cruise control & he's gonna turn it up magically gotta stop. This team has problems that are glaring. # 1 being that their second & third options play no defense & they have zero rim protection. Also the East is A LOT better than it's been during anytime Lebron was in Miami. Teams finally seem to be relatively healthy.
I was wondering about the K Love folks 
laugh.gif

He's not exactly proving the haters wrong right now

I think most people knew K Love isnt a 1st option type player. I didnt think he'd be this inconsistent though. Bosh was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom