The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna argue with you but the Clippers hd the toughest schedule to start the season when compared to the other West playoff teams. This is why their overall strength of schedule is still higher than Houston and barely behind Golden State.

How are Houston fans arguing that call? You can't push a guy who's on one foot trying to stay inbounds
laugh.gif
. That's a foul 100% of the time. Are you guys mad they didn't call the tripping foul when Vince went to the rim at the end of tegulation? That could have ended the game. Good job beating Memphis doe
pimp.gif
Just checked the numbers, you right they pretty much right in the middle of the league

Remember the Heatles Era
This will be his GOAT performance when he's retired.
Agreed.

All the pressure of the world on him, especially after going ghost in the 2011 Finals. The "he's not clutch" narrative in full effect. Everyone hoping and anticipating him to fail again. The Big 3 era potentially ending before it even got started.

Facing elimination on the road against a team that has sent him fishing in the playoffs before and Lebby went out and straight beasted.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

That was an amazing performance by him.

That'll be 2nd to when he drops 45-15-12 against KD in Game 7 of the finals and brings Cleveland a championship.

SRS

Ugly, ugly start to this Clip-Raptors game. Christmas hangovers appear to be in full effect for both sides.

Flame suit activated, but I'd seriously consider the Knicks if I were love

sure

it will be just like the twolves all over again :lol:
Yeah because he had someone as good as Melo in Minny. Because NY is a mediocre city to live in like Minny. You on a roll today man between this and the pizza :lol:

SO melo and Love gonna win all of a sudden? That roster is terrible

stop it man
It's better than what he had in Minny. Melo, Love a top 3 pick plus whoever else they sign this year is enough to win 45 games in the East. Love is perfect for the triangle.

When Minnesota was somewhat competitive when Love was there, they had major problems closing out games and finding a go-to guy down the stretch. They lost countless close games because of it. Melo fits that bill perfectly. 

Agreed.

All the pressure of the world on him, especially after going ghost in the 2011 Finals. The "he's not clutch" narrative in full effect. Everyone hoping and anticipating him to fail again. The Big 3 era potentially ending before it even got started.

Facing elimination on the road against a team that has sent him fishing in the playoffs before and Lebby went out and straight beasted. :x :pimp:

That was an amazing performance by him.

I'll never forget this, it was my birthday and I just got in the crib in time to see this.

Bron being my favorite player ever, I knew he had this inside him.

This **** was theater, Bron was the greatest athlete on earth that day and there was nothing anybody was going to do to stop him.

The ferocity that he played with, all the tough shots, all the pressure on his shoulders, **** was a masterpiece.

So far this is his Mona Lisa.

sure

Yeah because he had someone as good as Melo in Minny. Because NY is a mediocre city to live in like Minny. You on a roll today man between this and the pizza :lol:

stop it man
It's better than what he had in Minny. Melo, Love a top 3 pick plus whoever else they sign this year is enough to win 45 games in the East. Love is perfect for the triangle.

there is no triangle in NY :rofl:

if the goal in the east with 2 stars is to win 45 games then you already failed.

sure

stop it man

there is no triangle in NY :rofl:

if the goal in the east with 2 stars is to win 45 games then you already failed.
There's 10'guys on the team that aren't gonna be here of course the offense isn't running smoothly yet. Team doesn't care and the season is a wash. You think the triangle really gets perfected in 3 months with a bunch of guys halfway out the door? 45 wins is modest. A+ for your trolling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom