The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight looks amazing, he looks like he's getting close to Orlando Dwight, if thats the case betting against Houston would be foolish.

The difference between parsons and ariza isn't all that much.

They're basically a wash, maybe slight edge to Parsons. Asik played maybe1/4 of the regular season. Non factor. Lin is replaceable

They're basically a wash, maybe slight edge to Parsons. Asik played maybe1/4 of the regular season. Non factor. Lin is replaceable
The way I look at it, put them in the right system, surrounded by elite talent and which has the higher ceiling? I think Parsons can potentially make that Mavs team very good, borderline elite. Ariza in a perfect situation, is solid but not quite as high a ceiling as Parsons IMO. You can say Ariza is a better defender but offensively the edge I give to Parsons because he is more creative.

Now this could all go to hell if Parsons got complacent and content with that contract. He has no excuse not to make that Dallas team much much better than last year. Tyson, Dirk and Have it All? Should easily slide in.

I wouldn't argue if you said Parsons was better. It's definitely a loss, but the blow is softened by getting a very good defender in Ariza. This year is a lateral year imo. Another tough first round matchup, they make it out the first or don't. I'm thinking 51-31, 4-6 seed

I thought Dallas got worse though or at best was of equal talent compared to last year?

Nice to hear elite talk, it's a recognition they got tons better by at least one person.

I thought Dallas got worse though or at best was of equal talent compared to last year?

Nice to hear elite talk, it's a recognition they got tons better by at least one person.
Were folks really saying they got worse by losing Caulderon, Marion, Dalembert and Carter?

They replaced with Nelson/Felton, Parsons, Tyson Chandler and Richard Jefferson.

I don't see how that's getting worse, they upgraded nearly at every position except point guard. Nelson/Felton will handle that duty though good enough.

Last edited:
Yea I was surprised on the Dallas got weaker comments.
Initially I thought I sarcasm because the Tyson is a bum from NY now and Jameer and Felton are fat etc etc.
But dudes were straight serious, and more than a few peeps

Last edited:
Facing up, creating for others, operating from the free throw line extended. Playing more like he did in high school than college

supposedly Blake hit some dude at the club

DO WORK SILVER
pimp.gif
mean.gif
won't hit dudes on the court doe? cmon

Last edited:
Ah, it was Vegas
laugh.gif

LAS VEGAS -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers says he trusts player Blake Griffin, and a police investigation of a man's complaint that Griffin attacked him during an argument over a photo at a Las Vegas Strip nightclub shouldn't distract the team.

The Clippers issued a statement from Rivers before the team's home exhibition game against the Phoenix Suns.

He says he's very confident things will work out.

No arrest was immediately made while Las Vegas police investigate a battery complaint filed Sunday stemming from what a department spokesman called an altercation over a camera.

Tbh, I could totally see Blake pulling some awkward passive-aggressive swing at a dude and acting like he didn't do anything wrong because he felt it was justified

griffin-water-.gif

I plan on streaming every Lakers game that isn't on National tele.

This Kobe and Nick Young on the court together, I need to see every minute of that.
Kobe can't like this dude. Must see TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom