The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Marc Gasol is so good, does everything good for a big.

The main reason why we will be a problem this year. Just think....he was missing for damn near 30+ games last season. He's even better this year with the weight loss. VC was an underrated addition AS LONG AS HE STAYS HEALTHY and plays the way he did in Dallas, he will be a +. My main concern is that we still can barely score the ball and I'm not sure if I trust Joerger. I definitely would like another 1st round matchup against the Clipps this year, though. Stay away from OKC and SAS as long as possible.

Last edited:
Hubie in midseason form already calling out why teams pack in the pant during the playoffs vs. the Grizz. Tony Allen is a 2 guard, that can't shoot threes, or the long two. He is okay from 15 feet and in going to the basket...

The main reason why we will be a problem this year. Just think....he was missing for damn near 30+ games last season. He's even better this year with the weight loss. VC was an underrated addition AS LONG AS HE STAYS HEALTHY and plays the way he did in Dallas, he will be a +. My main concern is that we still can barely score the ball and I'm not sure if I trust Joerger. I definitely would like another 1st round matchup against the Clipps this year, though. Stay away from OKC and SAS as long as possible.

Yea Memphis needs more outside score. Hopefully Adams can spread the floor more bc with Zbo and Marc, and the way they strap on D. They are a nightmare in a 7 game series.

Hubie in midseason form already calling out why teams pack in the pant during the playoffs vs. the Grizz. Tony Allen is a 2 guard, that can't shoot threes, or the long two. He is okay from 15 feet and in going to the basket...

If you speak sideways about Hubbie again I will be forced to put the hands of God on you.

If you speak sideways about Hubbie again I will be forced to put the hands of God on you.

Midseason form as in he is on top of things like usual, What's sideways about that???

Last edited:
So who makes the playoffs that didn't last year? and which playoff teams from last year fail to make it this year?

NOOOOOOOOOOO Papi LeBatard didn't just do this.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Don't Ever Forget you were afraid to Post Up J.J. Barrea" :rofl: :rofl:

Lucas "Bebe" Noegieira is showing out tonight, big fan since he first dominated fiba u17.

Mobility at 7 feet is impressive, having two 7 footers withe potential with JV and Bebe is impressive, Masai is a great scout.

So who makes the playoffs that didn't last year? and which playoff teams from last year fail to make it this year?

I think it will be the same exact 8. Just some reordering done. Pelicans have an outside shot, but that's only if they stay healthy (which is a long shot IMO). I don't see the Suns playing as well as they did last year.

I think it will be the same exact 8. Just some reordering done. Pelicans have an outside shot, but that's only if they stay healthy (which is a long shot IMO). I don't see the Suns playing as well as they did last year.
i think in the East the Cavs are obviously in. Also possibly the Knicks.  with Pacers and Hawks falling out.

In the West i think you're right, probably the same teams in, but i think GS will be higher, Houston and Portland will be lower. unless injuries takes one of the lower seeds out (Dallas, Memphis, Portland), i doub't anyone new is getting in. But i do agree that it will be the Pelicans with the best shot to sneak in

Last edited:

Honestly, out of the Western conference teams Houston has the highest chance of dropping out of the playoffs. I wouldnt be shocked if they didnt make it and are replaced by the Pelicans or Suns

Last edited:
Assuming Dwight, harden, and ariza each play 70 games, Houston isn't missing the playoffs.
I really dont expect them to, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did. They lost three of their six best players (Lin, Parsons, and Asik, who really didnt want to play there  anyway) and replaced them with Trevor Ariza. I am nowhere near sold on Pat Beverly either. 
Portland coming out the west

Blame the spurs
Nonsense.

Don't see Houston dropping out of the playoffs either as long as they're healthy. Maybe a spot lower than they were last year with depth issues. Ariza will be really good for them. Maybe an upgrade to Chandler based upon their needs.

Wade and bosh took massive amounts of pressure off lebron by drawing the defenses attention and spread the floor which led to championships. Nobody needs advance stats to know this.

so your telling me that you knew that Dwayne Wade standing at the 3 point ine garnered as much attention as Steph Curry or Kyle Korver? really? a changed that happned in the last two years?

You knew exactly how 30 different NBA defensive schemes shifted their coverage for wade?

Wade was taken by suprise but you werent?

I yield to your basketball genius. :rolleyes

Assuming Dwight, harden, and ariza each play 70 games, Houston isn't missing the playoffs.
I really dont expect them to, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did. They lost three of their six best players (Lin, Parsons, and Asik, who really didnt want to play there  anyway) and replaced them with Trevor Ariza. I am nowhere near sold on Pat Beverly either. 
yea their team is pretty weak outside of Harden and Howard

Portland coming out the west

Blame the spurs
Portland's bench last year
sick.gif
this year aint much better. Their starting lineup is not to be ****** with though

houston dropped from contending for home court to 7/8 in my opinion. if they had landed bosh :x

Dwight looks amazing, he looks like he's getting close to Orlando Dwight, if thats the case betting against Houston would be foolish.

The difference between parsons and ariza isn't all that much.

Last edited:
No way Hosuston misses the playoffs with Harden. No way. They won't go any further than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom