The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't.. He's always been saying how he was being wasted in LA..

And was talking about his fit in OKC and us missing out

He flat out said the Bulls would regret signing Gasol. He was even saying it a week or two into the season. I don't know what to tell you other than that he's on record.

roll.gif

Not trying to dispute anyone's reporting, but the idea that Larry Sanders told anyone he didn't want to play any more was news to Larry.
— Steve Kyler (@stevekylerNBA) January 5, 2015

He flat out said the Bulls would regret signing Gasol. He was even saying it a week or two into the season. I don't know what to tell you other than that he's on record.
i remember him speaking on it on the bs report.... he said it is bad for the long haul and is more or less a win now move and that if the bulls dont win it all they will regret it

He didn't.. He's always been saying how he was being wasted in LA..

And was talking about his fit in OKC and us missing out

When?

I'm a pretty regular listener and reader.. And all I've heard is good things.. Especially with him playing the center spot.. And how well he would do on a contender

Knicks have lost 22 of there last 23 games though. The Mecca 2015

Oh btw y'all GS is officially a title contender to me. I've seen enough.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think they've dropped from 2 to 5 in the west. Wrong direction. Meanwhile the Pistons haven't lost a game. I'm done with Josh.
josh is basically a sf version of dwight..... no wonder they are the best of friends.... thing is dwight gets/gotten away with it because the lack of depth, talent etc... in centers... with sf's not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom