The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kis saw tjos trade for the knicks. Someone please explain how they got better?

They didnt get any good players nor 1st round picks? Unless I missed something

I kis saw tjos trade for the knicks. Someone please explain how they got better?

Idk what you saw but the Knicks aren't tryna get better. So it was a win for them.

They're not playing for right now. not this summer, but next summer, they'll have tons of room.

ESPN Stats & Info ‏
Most 20-point/10-rebound games by Eastern Conference players this season

Pau Gasol 10
Kevin Love 9

Only Kendrick Perkins could turn the ball over on a rebound and then give away a basket with a goaltend
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hate this dude.. Please presti trade this dude for something at the deadline

Up 18 with 4 starters in foul trouble. And minus ur starting center. But they aint contenders lol

Last edited:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...el-jordan-over-tyson-s-ex-wife-210322662.html

“Mike Tyson’s sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out …,” Holloway writes.

“I’m telling the server to water his drinks down ‘cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan. He says, ‘Hey man, you think I’m stupid? I know you f—-d with my b—h.’

“Jordan looks like he just seen a ghost. ‘I know you messed with her,’ Mike says. ‘You can tell me.’

[…]

“It was a circus, for real, that night. Don King trying to change the subject. Me and John trying to hold Mike down. Mike telling everyone he’s going to bust Jordan’s ***. Jordan’s dressed sharp as always and he can’t get out of there fast enough.”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't believe I'm seeing Perkins with signs of life

Still plays a professional sport for a living and can't catch..

This would be funny if not for the dudes playing defense in the nfl who struggle with this aspect of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom