The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's her ig :nerd:
I'm not sure but of you do some looking you'll find it. Shes always getting shout outs and mentions from sneakers IGs. It was only a matter of time before some player from some league snatched it up.

Lol it's @Hannahstocking

Last edited:
Kerr was a better shooter than Nash.

Nash shouldn't be disrespected and deserves his praise, but I swear to God some of these comments make me think yall are talking about Jordan.

Two days ago if you hear someone say....

"He's the greatest offensive spectacle to ever play the game" ...Nash isn't coming to ANYONES MIND

BTW...who said he's the greatest offensive spectacle anyway?...you need your mouth washed out with soap.

Very few players change the game, and with all due respect, Nash didn't change the game or start anything that hadn't been done before, some just haven't lived long enough to know better.

Last edited:
Is it too early to add McLemore as the newest member of Kings busts?
Depends on your criteria and when you feel it's appropriate to label a player a bust.

If you deem him a bust, I certainly wouldn't blame you.

Personally I'm giving him till the end of the season.

Bulls blew the lead but the game was still good.

Only player on the Bulls who dunked was Rose.

Wiggins didn't play :smh:

LaVine's dunk was :pimp:

Games go bye so much faster when watching in the arena. Was hoping for overtime.

Dudes was calling Bennett Kwame Brown while he was at the free throw line :rofl:

Steph may be the more prolific three point shooter, but Nash was also really good around the rim and in the mid-range. Can't really say that about Curry.
Nash retired with a 43% 3pt. That's over his entire, long as career. Jus sayin

the kobe AAYYEE 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Steven Adams little flip hook is so dope. He's lucky to have such great footwork, he's going to be murdering with that hook, and soon!

Sidenote: Who posted the Cris Kaman reality show where they were trying to catch the Marlin?

I think the person that posted it dislikes me so, if you can put our differences aside for a second, maybe I can throw you a WC FNL coupon or something for the link to the new eps.

For the whole cp3 debate.. And those bring up him guarding Durant..

Tall aren't factoring in what the refs allowed him to get away with because he was the smaller 'cp3' guarding durant..

Smaller players are regularly allowed to maul bigger guys, then you factor in it being chris Paul..

But what about that work he was getting from westbrook.. Or what about pretty much any other top flight pg.. There is a reason he wasn't guarding the guy at his own position

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom