The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are garbage, Can't even get 1 win or competive without Lebron and i really hope K Love walks, be a bum with no impact

Report: Kevin Love expected to opt out of current deal and is unlikely to sign long term http://t.co/LqUlKOxG1c pic.twitter.com/vmH8eGQ0LF
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 11, 2015
What a crap bait headline. Get **** started101
:not surprised....Love looks miserable playing for that squad
You clearly have the inside scoop. Tell us more when you know more. Good looks.
laugh.gif
like love actually told ppl his decision mid season

Anything for a story
You said it all man.  **** headline trending for ***** and giggles.

Love stock went down, if he opts out I feel sorry for what team pays him alot of money. He isnt that good. If he goes to the Lakers he can avg 25 and 10 and the team will only win 12 games but he will be an allstar amongst scrubs.
Reminds me of how Lakers fans treated Pau on the way out. 

Except Love isn't leaving. He will be eating as soon as Kyrie gets hurt or traded.

Love is my guy but he's been looking real shaky man. Starting to see the truth in what others have been saying about him. The cavs are just pitiful. I know they're missing bron but come on son smh. They only won 1 game since he's been injured right?

Every now and again Boogie is going to be good enough to get the Kings some wins. Doesn't take away from what the morons in the front office have done to this season/team

Last edited:

Same shade was thrown at Miami in year 1, all the the way to the Finals. 

People never learn.
this does not seem quite the same.  i feel like they were playing much better this far into the season
They were.

After the 9-8 start, the Heat went 19-1 or something like that.

This Cavs team looks so listless, especially defensively.

I know Lebby is out, but no reason for this team to nosedive this bad.

That is because they had an SG, Wing and a Post guy with an under the radar PG.

Cavs have a PG who is a Star, and he wants everyone to know that 1st, and then he hopes a win comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom