The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are missing the point.
This is my whole entire point of everything that I am trying to convey type and text post put out there.

My bad, I didn't read 2-4 because we are already too far sidetracked on who the PG of the Heat was, when the whole point was...Kyrie can't run a team with Lebron on it.

But you said
You can't have a BIG 3 with your PG being #1 of the 3 in his mind.

And if Lebron was the Heat's PG, then you can absolutely have your PG thinking he's #1 of the Big 3, so what are you getting at? And Kyrie can't run a team period, but Lebron is on the team so it's not like he was gonna be asked to do that anyway.

I think you are missing the point.
This is my whole entire point of everything that I am trying to convey type and text post put out there.

My bad, I didn't read 2-4 because we are already too far sidetracked on who the PG of the Heat was, when the whole point was...Kyrie can't run a team with Lebron on it.
But you said
You can't have a BIG 3 with your PG being #1 of the 3 in his mind.
And if Lebron was the Heat's PG, then you can absolutely have your PG thinking he's #1 of the Big 3, so what are you getting at? And Kyrie can't run a team period, but Lebron is on the team so it's not like he was gonna be asked to do that anyway.
Bruh, If you want to argue that. You win.

Lebron was the Heat's PG, so I was wrong in saying you can't have a BIG 3 with a PG as #1. 

You got me. 

Cool?

Kyrie is just a taller more hyped Isaiah Thomas. srs

Yup spot on.
roll.gif

well ****.

Flashy moves, capable of hot shooting, selfish players, no defense.

and then there you have the numbers

:lol: :lol: I was just trying to figure out what you're trying to say because you're confusing me. But any discussion that begins with Chalmers being an underrated PG was destined to go nowhere so my bad man :lol:

:lol: :lol: I was just trying to figure out what you're trying to say because you're confusing me. But any discussion that begins with Chalmers being an underrated PG was destined to go nowhere so my bad man :lol:
always remembered my man a-friend said chalmers is a winner.

Underrated or Under the Radar?

I think
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just trying to figure out what you're trying to say because you're confusing me. But any discussion that begins with Chalmers being an underrated PG was destined to go nowhere so my bad man
laugh.gif
Okay this is what I am trying to say.

Kyrie needs the ball, wants the ball, wants to score. 

The Cavs don't need a Kyrie. They need a under the radar(not underrated) PG who doesn't need to be the STAR of the show. 

Straight up give the Cavs Aaron Brooks,Issaiah Cannon, Corey Joeseph, and they are tons better. TONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom