The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated or Under the Radar?

I think
Okay this is what I am trying to say.
Kyrie needs the ball, wants the ball, wants to score. 

The Cavs don't need a Kyrie. They need a under the radar(not underrated) PG who doesn't need to be the STAR of the show. 
Straight up give the Cavs Aaron Brooks,Issaiah Cannon, Corey Joeseph, and they are tons better. TONS

They need kyries scoring, they just dont need kyrie being a facilitator

It seems like you're blaming kyries ego more than anything, he is a star its not that hes trying to be, hes just not that type of pg to run an offense, its just not his game

Hes an elite scorer in a pg body

No idea what Danny Ainge is doing. There isn't any franchise shifting talent for years to come. He's basically telling Boston media, "we are going to tank and not even be competitive so we can get a bunch of lottery picks who aren't even sure fire stars."

The NBA has changed, especially talent wise. That old way of thinking needs to be thrown out the window. Hold on to your proven assets. I can't bare to watch another Celtic game. We are going to be atrocious. :x

Proven assets and be an 8th seed or unload deadweight and try to build a franchise capable of winning for 10 years hmmmmm

The first part is a better option in my opinion.

dipsetgeneral is a NT treasure 

Definitely NT's MVP.

I think I understand what Ainge is trying to do though.
I think Tanking is the wrong word here. The lottery isn't a sure fire way, but 11/10 times it's the best way to build. You get some stars and some busts. The one's that are stars you have cheap until they've built their worth for you to resign or trade them for solid pieces. 

I think you are being too hard on him, given the current roster that he is trading off right now.

Maybe I am being a bit too critical. I just can't stand to see Boston stink for another 3-5 years.

This is true.
 I love dipset's posts man. He always comes with something 
Last name?

Yeah I do :nthat:

dumbest thing i've ever seen in life. ever
You've never looked in a mirror?!
eyes.gif

Last edited:
They need kyries scoring, they just dont need kyrie being a facilitator

It seems like you're blaming kyries ego more than anything, he is a star its not that hes trying to be, hes just not that type of pg to run an offense, its just not his game

Hes an elite scorer in a pg body
I think I am getting on his ego. And you're right, "he is a star its not that hes trying to be". 

I just can't watch a PG do all that dribble and shake **** when they have options. 

I'm out man, like, it is the worst basketball for me to watch.

I'm off Kyrie though, it's not his fault he has to run PG with options. He didn't ask for Lebron back, or Love to be acquired. Let that man cook by himself with role players.

From a local Sacramento blog editor that is always in the locker rooms:
Reporter: "Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love they are two max players, they're here." Blatt responds quickly: "Kevin's not a max player yet."
— Blake Ellington (@BlakeEllington) January 12, 2015
roll.gif

Last edited:
From a local Sacramento blog editor that is always in the locker rooms:

Reporter: "Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love they are two max players, they're here." Blatt responds quickly: "Kevin's not a max player yet."
— Blake Ellington (@BlakeEllington)

January 12, 2015

:rofl:  
Can't believe he said that. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom