The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Garnett get so heated over that 
roll.gif

Dude was sneakin around the court tryin to get at Dwight for like 30 seconds lol

Last edited:
I swear I wish someone would drop KG once and for all, this guy is not a tough guy, he gets his "intensity" confused with being "about that life". I don't even like Dwight, but I dislike KG even more, please let someone drop him. And if KG really wanted to get at Dwight, he really didn't try hard enough, but he is a good actor.

I swear I wish someone would drop KG once and for all, this guy is not a tough guy, he gets his "intensity" confused with being "about that life". I don't even like Dwight, but I dislike KG even more, please let someone drop him. And if KG really wanted to get at Dwight, he really didn't try hard enough, but he is a good actor.

Anthony Peeler gave him a nice two piece.

KG should get a 5 game suspension at the minimum for trolling.

This is the most accurate he's been in a long time. 1-1 from the field and 4-4 touching Dwight.

Dwight is so soft he carressed KG's nneck, with that slap.

KG is a major douche no surprise. He only does it to ppl he know wont respond in kind.

Dwight is so soft he carressed KG's nneck, with that slap.

KG is a major douche no surprise. He only does it to ppl he know wont respond in kind.

Like for real, dudes been testing Dwight for years, and the one time he can let loose and prove hisself and he soothes Garnett. Looked like that one Gif of Nas' homeboy wiping sweat from his neck.

Nope, no one in the league or elsewhere respects him, his carefree demeanor won't allow it, but he would've earned some respect had he tee'd off on KG.

Last edited:
Proud of dwight for standing up for himself. Dude did what he was supposed to..... Can't be out there trying to ko dudes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom