The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight just punched kg hehe

Kg fouled dwight and I don't know exactly what happened but kg kinda pushed dwight and dwight hit him back. Kg threw the ball at dwight and headbutt dwight. Dwight swung and hit kg and then they were separated. Kg can suck a ****.
Man KG was itching for that ****...
laugh.gif

KG ain't want it with McDyess
He ain't want it with Ant Peeler
But went at Dwight :lol:

That says a lot about Dwight.

Harden the softest ***** in the league.... I hate that dude more and more each week 

he wasn't even bout that life to defend his teammate if **** popped off.... 

watch that little sucker in the clip being all timid and lame 

Harden the softest ***** in the league.... I hate that dude more and more each week 

he wasn't even bout that life to defend his teammate if **** popped off.... 

watch that little sucker in the clip being all timid and lame 

Ok hahaha

A washed KG with nothing to lose and Howard that's actually important to his team. I'll say he made a good decision, which personally bothers you.

Dwight is a 7 foot 12 year old... 

KG a sucker too tho... he picks and chooses who he wanna act tough with .... we been peeped you KEVIN. 

Last edited:
Nope Dwight is a 6 foot 10 professional basketball player who is also a multimillionaire

Drummond just caught his 2000th rebound.

Jonas isn't doing to well this second half, so far.

Pistons got this.

You butt hurt over a person who you never met?
smh... 

it aint even that serious man.... u act like im tweeting at this ***** or commenting on his IG 

a few comments in a thread don't mean nothing.... stop being overly dramatic b 

surprised in this soft NBA that the refs let dwight stay in. looked like he threw a punch.

but :lol: @ KG: "ON MY MOMMA IMMA **** THIS GUY UP"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom