The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're not winning because there's just a lot of good teams in the league. no, it's because of IG and other social media. block worthy post.

not like the thunder have lost to the eventual champions what like 4 out of the last 5 years:

2014- spurs
2012- heat
2011- mavericks
2010- lakers

then you have ibaka getting hurt before the conference finals last year.. and westbrook getting hurt the 2nd game of the playoffs the year before

there's always gonna be THAT team that comes so close and a bunch of "what ifs" had the kings in the early 00s, jazz in the 90s. wouldnt surprise me if the thunder is that team presently.

Last edited:
Exactly. If not for a string of bad luck, we could be talking about a team with multiple finals appearances at the very least. Even with how bad a coach Scott Brooks is. It has nothing to do with social media.
Repped.

But hey can we have Harden back please
frown.gif

Also are people forgetting thaat this teams two best players are 26 & JUST entering their primes? Along with both coming off of surgeries?

They could very well end up being the 8th seed & if GS holds up... GS is going home in 6

Even if this trade were to go through,

I have serious doubts about Brooks' ability to employ personnel competently.

What's funny is Had y'all just kept Harden to begin with and paid the luxury tax, you probably already have a championship. Instead now you're chasing Brook Lopez.

Can someone remind me what all is included in that trade? I know we gave up Jeremy Lamb Kevin Martin and a pic that ended up being Steven Adams. Was there anything else?

thunder need to unload reggie i seen him twice last night in the first half lookoff KD for a great shot. To get his good shot, need to trade him now while they can get some value for him.

What's funny is Had y'all just kept Harden to begin with and paid the luxury tax, you probably already have a championship. Instead now you're chasing Brook Lopez.

Can someone remind me what all is included in that trade? I know we gave up Jeremy Lamb Kevin Martin and a pic that ended up being Steven Adams. Was there anything else?
Mitch McGary and Alex Abrines.

Edit:

Found in another forum...

"Hourly reminder that a maxed harden would be making $2-3mm less than Lopez the next two years."

Last edited:
Watch none of these superstacked teams win it all anyway. Hawks/Grizzlies/Blazers/Knicks :smokin :smokin

Woah let's not be fooled here The Grizz are pretty stacked themselves. Marc is a top 3 Center, Zach Top 10 in his position, Conley Top 10, they just got Green who is a 15-18 ppg scorer and plays multiple positions, & they have a pretty good bench.

That Green trade come playoff time is gonna really pay dividends against teams like GS, OKC, Por.... simply because they now have a guy who has to be guarded at all times as opposed to prince.

Thunder haven't won because they lost to better teams. It's really simple lol.

All the Brooks slander, Russ & KD slander etc etc doesn't matter when you're ultimately losing to the spurs and those heat teams. OKC were just the 3rd best team the last 5 years or so.

thunder need to unload reggie i seen him twice last night in the first half lookoff KD for a great shot. To get his good shot, need to trade him now while they can get some value for him.

If i'm OKC i'm trading Perkins, Lamb & Jackson for Jack, Lopez & some later picks..

Jack is a veteran who has showed numerous times he could run a team and will be able to slow things down when Russ starts moving 100 MPH. I like Jackson but he's obviously not staying and with Waiters there he's extremely expendable.

Another idea Martell Webster from the Wizards can probably be had for cheap? He has Pierce & Porter above him and rasual butler is essentially doing his role better than him for the Wizards.

He would be a good solid SF for OKC to pick up and can shoot the ball really well.

Last edited:

Even if this trade were to go through,

I have serious doubts about Brooks' ability to employ personnel competently.
at least it removes certain parts from the equation for him to overuse..

now, I fully expect him to over play lopez and let adams rot on the bench..

if we're truly in win now, we need to package reggie with collision (who also has an expiring deal) and hell maybe PJ3 too

Thunder haven't won because they lost to better teams. It's really simple lol.

All the Brooks slander, Russ & KD slander etc etc doesn't matter when you're ultimately losing to the spurs and those heat teams. OKC were just the 3rd best team the last 5 years or so.
2nd best team last year.. and who knows if ibaka doesn't get injured what happens against the spurs

probably were the best team when westbrook went down, but obviously westbrook went down the 2nd game of the playoffs

2nd best team when they lost to the heat

I haven't been able to watch many games but does Brooks run Morrow with KD & Russ at all?... Dude is a LETHAL shooter and yet somehow they keep roberson brickin *** in

I haven't been able to watch many games but does Brooks run Morrow with KD & Russ at all?... Dude is a LETHAL shooter and yet somehow they keep roberson brickin *** in
Yeah Morrow does run with Russ and KD but he has been in a slump lately. Hopefully Morrow gets back on track tonight against the Warriors

Morrow is in a terrible slump right now.

Something like 4-21 from 3 last couple of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom