The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the thunder were to do that, I assume we would move Tristan Thompson..

what value does he really have?

That trade help neither team IMO. Love is still relegated to being a third option and basically doing what Ibaka does on offense - any of the good he brings on Defense.

I love this Wiz squad. Everyone plays so together...nobody out there trying to get their numbers. Everybody eats. Bench always goes nuts after big plays. Leonsis is really building a culture of winning. We're going to be a FA hotspot in the years to come also.

Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo ·

Nate Robinson would like to play for the #Wizards, but the team isn’t currently interested and hasn’t reached out, according to two sources.

Yes, I realize it's just Nate Robinson...but looking at the bigger picture, players want to be here.

*FWIW, Wizards aren't opening up a roster spot until they find out what's going on w/ Ray Allen.

Why trade for Kevin Love when hes going to come to San Antonio in the off season. Who wants to rent him?

That trade help neither team IMO. Love is still relegated to being a third option and basically doing what Ibaka does on offense - any of the good he brings on Defense.

exactly why i would trade. Ibaka can move his feet, protect the rim and spread the floor.

and hes cheaper.

cavs are idiots not to do this deal.

Last edited:
incredible. love has been here for all of 4 months and yall want him out already. INCREDIBLE. 0 loyalty in cleveland. 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom