The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you going to come in here and just ignore all the speculation about the knee brace kid from your Kobe camp? I mean, at least confirm whether that's a dude or a girl.

:lol: :lol: that's definitely a girl. I have no idea who that is though, so beyond her gender, I can't help much :lol:

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr · 39m39 minutes ago
CHRIS BOSH can relate to KEVIN LOVE: "A lot of soul searching. A LOT of soul searching. You find out a lot about yourself."

Hmmmmm. Interdasting.

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr · 39m39 minutes ago
CHRIS BOSH can relate to KEVIN LOVE: "A lot of soul searching. A LOT of soul searching. You find out a lot about yourself."

Hmmmmm. Interdasting.
I remember dudes at the gym looked at me crazy whenever I said Bosh was better than KLove back when Bron was in Miami. Look at how the tables turned.

Last edited:

i'm white and i'm a good shooter 
smile.gif
Play me in a game of shootout
idk what that is but i'm out right now. i got D-Rosed

i still been droppin treys on people even with the torn ACL. i just can't do much else :lol:

thanks sir

Yep, know the feeling well. Been through a partial ACL tear myself. I'm guessing you decided not to have surgery, right?

i still been droppin treys on people even with the torn ACL. i just can't do much else 
laugh.gif

thanks sir
Yep, know the feeling well. Been through a partial ACL tear myself. I'm guessing you decided not to have surgery, right?
No i'm definitely having the surgery, just waiting on the scheduling to open up. Could be having it any day now.

and it took Kaiser 9 months to finally give me an MRI even though i kept asking for one 
mean.gif

so i kept trying to play on it since they told me it was just a sprain

No i'm definitely having the surgery, just waiting on the scheduling to open up. Could be having it any day now.

and it took Kaiser 9 months to finally give me an MRI even though i kept asking for one :smh:

so i kept trying to play on it since they told me it was just a sprain

Yeah, if its a full tear, you pretty have to have the surgery if you want to get back to normal. Mine was a partial tear, so I didn't need the surgery. I just did physical therapy.

Yeah, if its a full tear, you pretty have to have the surgery if you want to get back to normal. Mine was a partial tear, so I didn't need the surgery. I just did physical therapy.
damn and it went all the way back to normal for you?

yea it's a full tear and meniscus damage 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom