The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Warriors/Rockets game recorded, and damn they put up 131...:x

On a back to back...
The third quarter was surgical.

Andrew Wiggins man.

Sean Elliot is cool idc what anyone says. Be engages the fans.

Dominos Wilkins and Clyde Drexel are the worst people ever

Last edited:
Bill Self definitely has neutralized Oubre and Alexander. He ****** their money up big time. I know they wish they took checks from another school.

The third quarter was surgical.

Andrew Wiggins man.

Sean Elliot is cool idc what anyone says. Be engages the fans.

Dominos Wilkins and Clyde Drexel are the worst people ever

Sean elliot is the absolute worst former player commentator. Its not even close. He beat tommy a, stacie king, the cavs guy, magic johnson, and tim hardaway by a mile

I dont care if he was the best man at my wedding hed still be the worst of all time

Last edited:
Lol good one

Hes one of the worst

I remember as a kid listening to gregg papa and jim barnett doing warrior games and wondered if barnett was half ******ed
Not sure if serious but he stays dropping knowledge, not bias, has great chemistry with the play by play man, etc. you should give him another chance :lol:

anyone got nba broadband? is it any good? kind of tired of watching these low qualiy streams.

Austin strapping up

to be what? He'd have to put in hella hours in the gym with every hof player in his dads Rolodex, drink 37 steroid smoothies from lebrons wife juice spot and sell that soul, just to be good enough to be garbage.

Lol i just noticed. dominos wilkins and clyde drexel? Who the hell are they? :lol:

Remind me of when taco and jim mcmahon were selling bootleg tees on the league lol

Last edited:
Last TO is an example of where Wiggins needs to improve, becomes way too upright and his dribble gets high when he's tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom