The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting to a point where I'm thinking lillard is better than rose ever was. Rose more explosive..but overall..lillard is getting to a point where he's better.

Did you though? I mean he was exceptional, but over 4 years he wasn't playing anyone really at Weber State
actually got that Cal game mixed up.....but yea dude was nice....I mean I bet on college bball so I end up watching some of the most no named schools 

same with players from europe since I bet on european basketball....I'm always watching euroleague, ACB, or german/france/Italian leagues 

Did you though? I mean he was exceptional, but over 4 years he wasn't playing anyone really at Weber State

Word to keep it 100 i knew he was nice and i went to some of the draft workouts and stuff and saw him play but i didnt see him being this strong. He was solid. Not the fastest or the tallest i think hes closer to 6'2 up close. But dude is filthy now. I saw him play ronnie price in practice back in the day and ronnie ate him. Locked him up.

The Clippers is a team of emotional lesbians who all have their periods synced together.

Cringe worthy
roll.gif

actually got that Cal game mixed up.....but yea dude was nice....I mean I bet on college bball so I end up watching some of the most no named schools 

same with players from europe since I bet on european basketball....I'm always watching euroleague, ACB, or german/france/Italian leagues 

Yeah I mean, I watched Dame his entire 4 years at Weber. He was definitely an exceptional talent, but I just find it hard to believe you thought he was going to be this good in the L based off of what he did at Weber. At the very least it was up in the air. He had no postseason success, very little traction coming into weber, very little traction while at Weber, didn't play virtually anybody, I mean in most cases those are some serious red flags.

Yeah I mean, I watched Dame his entire 4 years at Weber. He was definitely an exceptional talent, but I just find it hard to believe you thought he was going to be this good in the L based off of what he did at Weber. At the very least it was up in the air. He had no postseason success, very little traction coming into weber, very little traction while at Weber, didn't play virtually anybody, I mean in most cases those are some serious red flags.
I never said THIS good....I did think he would have staying power in the league. He's damn near a superstar now lol 

hell I watched Steph Curry like hell but I live in NC so you couldn't help but notice what dude was doing......NCAA tourney def put him on the national stage 

I watched Steph his entire time in college too. Vividly remember him dropping 30 against Maryland his freshman year. I was sold after his sophomore year. I even went down to anaheim to watch him play russ and UCLA that year. A bit different with Steph vs dame because steph actually went out and played people. Not only that, after Jason Richards left he moved over to the point and did so effortlessly. I always saw steph as a like a mike bibby / steve nash hybrid even coming out of college.

not all players can be judged by college career, michael beasley was amazing in college but he sucksin the NBA, college games cant be the case for everyone.

Last edited:
I need CP0 to step up his flopping game in the 4th tbh

Blake fake tough-guying the camera man on the baseline :pimp:

not all players can be judged in college, michael beasley was amazing in college but he sucksin the NBA, college games cant be the case for everyone.
true but you can watch some players and see that they got it, like Steph....he was doing unreal **** in college 

like I'm not sold on Mudiay (sp?) quite yet because the Chinese league is like an 06 gs/phx game each game lol (I know it's not college)

Last edited:

true but you can watch some players and see that they got it, like Steph....he was doing unreal **** in college 

like I'm not sold on Mudiay (sp?) quite yet because the Chinese league is like an 06 gs/phx game each game lol (I know it's not college)
when i was watching steph in college the only doubt i had was whether he could compete physically, i thought all the other stuff was easy for him 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom