The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, those Wiggins highlights. He's why I wished that the Bulls wasn't as good as they were during the Rose-less days

pimp.gif
He's only 19. Smfh

Wasnt the cavs it was lebron and who could blame him. At the time it looked like the better move to win now

Cousins is my favorite player by far. Consider it tough love.

GG kings fans. You guys are on pace to be better than us ina. Couple years. Just make some good drafts and you'll be battling it out with GS :pimp:

@do work son   And any Rocket fan chime in, when does Jones come back? I heard an update and it sounds like it could be soon? Also where does he fit now that Dmo is looking great for the Rockets? Does this hit Dmo's value? 

I find it funny that Smith's arrival hit Dmo a bit then Dmo got back the starting spot and went back to playing great, now he may lose his job once again 
laugh.gif

@do work son
  And any Rocket fan chime in, when does Jones come back? I heard an update and it sounds like it could be soon? Also where does he fit now that Dmo is looking great for the Rockets? Does this hit Dmo's value? 

I find it funny that Smith's arrival hit Dmo a bit then Dmo got back the starting spot and went back to playing great, now he may lose his job once again :lol:

Dmo is going to keep his job. He's a much better player than TJ.

@do work son
  And any Rocket fan chime in, when does Jones come back? I heard an update and it sounds like it could be soon? Also where does he fit now that Dmo is looking great for the Rockets? Does this hit Dmo's value? 

I find it funny that Smith's arrival hit Dmo a bit then Dmo got back the starting spot and went back to playing great, now he may lose his job once again :lol:

No one really has an idea of when Terrence Jones is coming back. Nerve damage is really tricky. DMO is keeping the starting job no matter what. At this point it seems like if jones can get healthy, he's probably getting traded. They might try and package him some draft picks and or D league prospects and make a play at Ty Lawson. Doubtful that happens, but everything points to him either getting traded assuming we can keep josh smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom