The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mamba strikes again. Who's this reporter Westbrook told "I don't like you"?
Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Byron Scott's wife is demanding the Gucci lifestyle

She lived the Gucci lifestyle before the divorce ... and now Byron Scott's wife is demanding the Gucci lifestyle AFTER the split too -- telling a judge the Lakers coach needs to pay up so she can continue to live like a BOSS!

We broke the story ... Byron filed for divorce from his college sweetheart Anita Scott last year after 29 years of marriage -- right before he signed a $17 million contract with the Lakers.

But Anita says they were living large way before the Lakers gig -- and in new court docs obtained by TMZ Sports, she spells out why Scott needs to open up his checkbook.

Here's a sample of the life Anita says she was accustomed to during her marriage to Byron:

BALLER MANSIONS
-- Anita says the couple lived in several insane cribs over the years (8 bedroom pad in NJ, 7 bedroom house in New Orleans, swanky 4 bedroom penthouse in Cleveland).

BALLER SHOPPING SPREES
-- Anita says she "regularly" bought clothes from Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton ... with no specific dollar limit.

BALLER HAIR
-- Anita says she dropped at least $600 every six weeks for hair upkeep ... and $500-per-month on manis, pedis and massages. Plus another $400-per-month on facials and "other personal maintenance."

BALLER VACATIONS
-- The Bahamas. Once a year. First class airfare. Suites at top-rated resorts. Oh, and they'd often pay for additional family members to join along.

Anita says she needs spousal support asap, since she doesn't have a job and is living in a cramped 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo in Culver City which is "not comparable to the lavish and spacious homes we purchased during the marriage."

#LakerProblems

Is it cool if I change my avi to the pistons logo? I mean I was born n raised in Detroit and stay 5 minutes from there now. And my favorite team sucks right now (Lakers) so imma jus talk about them all day everyday and post articles cuz I'm excited. If Drummond and Jennings don't make the asg tho smh

Who really gives **** (rhetorical) who makes the ALL STAR GAME.
Every year it comes and goes and when it is done, I'm like, man that was Trash.
Going isn't even cool anymore because of the thot *** and ratchet *** crowd.

**** the ASG. I will grab  jerseys if my guys are in it though. 

That crowd makes the All Star festivities what it is. He'll you talmbout lol. Thots, Ball players, Celebs been at the All Star games since forever. Ain't nothing change.

If you can't enjoy "turnin up" with some "thots"....idk what to tell you.

Last edited:
As far as the hawks go on niketalk specifically in the nba thread they have been greatly disliked for almost a decade because they always make the playoffs and then get steamrolled or lay on their backs and get eliminated quickly by the higher seeds.

This has gone on quite a while. They are annoying because they never give any of the favorites real competition. just now they are a number one seed but they are still unproven.

I wouldnt be shocked if they get eliminated in the second round for the simple fact that they are indeed the hawks, a team with a long history of rolling over in the playoffs :lol:

Steamrolled?

Hawks took the Celtics to 7 games in 08. Those Celtics were the eventual champions. After that...they made it to the 2nd round 3 straight times...and lost then lost in the first round the following 3 years. Never were the Favorites in an era dominated by the Celtics, Magic and Heat. All great teams.

Which brings us to Today. The hawks are hated on here because Charles Barkley and the Natl media told y'all to hate them during that era. And y'all hated Josh Smith, and Iso Joe.

Now they play this cute Spurs-like ball, win at a higher clip and get a little more luv.

This whole notion of Atl getting "rolled over" in the playoffs is BS. Do your googles.

They got swept by the Cavaliers and Magic in back to back years

Yeah...thats kinda getting steamrolled

And then a year after they beat the magic soundly and took the Bulls to 6 games.

Look at last season, well the playoffs they gave the pacers all they could handle in 7 games without al horford, mean while the Wizards rolled over in 5 games against the Pacers with a full healthy squad.

So beating a team in 6 games is soundly

Then brag about losing in 6 games in the 2nd round

Would it not be "got beat soundly by the Bulls"

Is it cool if I change my avi to the pistons logo? I mean I was born n raised in Detroit and stay 5 minutes from there now. And my favorite team sucks right now (Lakers) so imma jus talk about them all day everyday and post articles cuz I'm excited. If Drummond and Jennings don't make the asg tho smh

Only while they are winning, then you must switch it to another team that is winning.

This Atlanta hawk fan influx is worse than the time those philly fans came out the woodwork when the Sixers won their first game

And I noticed you joined yesterday, what's your point?

People are just noticing how all of a sudden theres a bunch of Hawks fans on here when there were none just a weeks ago

Hawks should chill til yall win something or create a team thread if yall want to love all over the Hawks

This Atlanta hawk fan influx is worse than the time those philly fans came out the woodwork when the Sixers won their first game

Fans? There's only one dude in here repping the Hawks hard lol.

Others are just pointing out how they've been viewed in the media, when this franchise had been to the playoffs 7 straight seasons.

And pointing out that they haven't been bounced in the first round every year like some make it seem.

No, they don't have to chill. For what ? To please you and everyone else who's teams they've mopped up ? NT isn't the say all end all of who's a fan of what. You don't have that power friend. If I go back in this thread I'm sure I'll find some Hawks fans stretching beyond the past few weeks, maybe it's you who wasn't here before.
Very well said. Repped.

im a hawks fan bruh :lol:
as well as pistons, warriors.

homey prob lee got banned prior :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom