The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I noticed you joined yesterday, what's your point?

People are just noticing how all of a sudden theres a bunch of Hawks fans on here when there were none just a weeks ago

Hawks should chill til yall win something or create a team thread if yall want to love all over the Hawks
A bunch? Where they at? I been ridin solo since I been in here for the most part. I aint even got 1 damn rep point since I been posting in this thread. Not 1 damn rep :lol:

:lol: My team is the Spurs

In yalls 7 playoff seasons, yalls winning percentage around the same as Jazz, Magic and Suns

Chill out, Yall are going to go ghost again when yall lose in the 2nd round again

Begging for reps :lol:

The fact that you haven't got many should tell you something

Last edited:

In yalls 7 playoff seasons, yalls winning percentage around the same as Jazz, Magic and Suns

Chill out, Yall are going to go ghost again when yall lose in the 2nd round again

Appartantly that sarcasm went WAY over your head. If I wanted rep points I damn sure wouldn't be spending my time here don't nobody rep nobody hardly. Not compared to other parts of the site anyway. I got enough rep points.

So now you can predict the future of a team? Wow that's great, give me the winning lotto numbers while you're at it please.

Another empty post from you that means nothing.

Yall arent making it past the 2nd round :lol:

Last edited:
For a long time I thought it might be refreshing to see teams other than the Lakers, Cavs and Heat get discussed extensively in here. But now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom