The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe or not the Lakers are going to be one of the worst teams in the league. I would trade him soon before things get extra bad there. They need to get whatever young pieces they can get.

Kobe or not the Lakers are going to be one of the worst teams in the league. I would trade him soon before things get extra bad there. They need to get whatever young pieces they can get.
no trade clause bro

no playoff team is going to pay 24 mil a year for kobe 

Hopefully we are one of the worst brethren. That means we have two picks.
happy.gif

Monta have it all :smokin
He' should be an all star this year

Parsons looks out of place. I'm sure he'll be fine but i don't think he'll put up the same numbers in carlisles system.

NBA is definitely back.

Thread jumped damn near 10 pages since I last checked in.

Can only imagine what it's gonna be like for Lebby's first game back on Thursday.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's not realistic. :lol:

All they can do is ride out the final 2 years of his contract and start over in 2016.

rockets better hope they find a backup big that can rebound and defend the paint.
if the poor lakers cant take advantage with booze and lin, the rest of the west gonna feast vs the houston backup bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom