The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dribble dribble dribble

Run into someone

*whistle*

Horrible
Harden has become so polarizing. The FIBA tournament was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
dude literally ran into as many defenders as possible not even trying to score. That aint basketball

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so what Harden does isn't basketball now?
A lot of times it seems like he is simply looking to launch himself into defenders with no intent of actually scoring. Whether that's in the spirit of basketball or not I guess, is the discussion.

The league apparently deems these actions legal so until then it'll only get worse. Again, if you believe that's "basketball" I'm not going to argue

I hate watching Harden go to the line so often but you can say the same about KD, Wade, Kobe, etc. He def over-does it at times. Still his ball handling, step back 3s, euro steps, cross court + pocket passes and finishes in traffic are appreciated here.

I hate watching Harden go to the line so often but you can say the same about KD, Wade, Kobe, etc. He def over-does it at times. Still his ball handling, step back 3s, euro steps, cross court + pocket passes and finishes in traffic are appreciated here.
Yep, several others do the same thing. To me, Harden is the worst offender though and it stands out more than the guys you mention.

Harden has become so polarizing. The FIBA tournament was :x :x :x dude literally ran into as many defenders as possible not even trying to score. That aint basketball
Harden forever exposed since his Finals ghost act and last year against my Blazers. The entire Lakers have been trash tonight yet people still pick out Lin :lol:

That boy T. Jones is :pimp: tonight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom