The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Ron Artest serious and wanna come back? Should LA sign him???
Ide say yea at least Kobe will have security
you dont need security in the NBA, no one is fighting anyone 

but i would love to have him back on the team 
pimp.gif

still need that world peace jersey 

When you're bragging because Big Brother took a hit, you know you ain't for real.

Brag on your own stuff, like getting to the Finals.

All giddy because the future broke his leg. Not because the Clips did something, never that. Look at you.

Good god.

Kenny said the Celtics can be the 5 seed. :rofl:

Agree with Chuck about Detroit making the playoffs.

While that may seem ridiculous to most, to hear.... Boston can definitely be the dark horse of the East. Boston has Marcus Thornton & Evan Turner to give the ball to, when a bucket is needed badly. Rondo might play a full season. Do not sleep on Boston.

I think kemba is worth 4/40.

But if I'm Jeff Teague, I'm upset

Totally agreed upon.

:rofl: at Ska still not knowing he's being trolled.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

I'm gonna need the Lakers to pull another magic trick and get my guy Kobe another ring next year. He needs to go out on top :pimp:

AD is top 3 all time.

Last edited:
While that may seem ridiculous to most, to hear.... Boston can definitely be the dark horse of the East. Boston has Marcus Thornton & Evan Turner to give the ball to, when a bucket is needed badly. Rondo might play a full season. Do not sleep on Boston.

Gamechangers right here

Matt Bonner 0-2? And did you guys see that Ginobili played big off the bench? I think Bonner has reason to look over his shoulder. Yeah.

:lol: at Chuck when talking about the Randle injury: "good player... really good kid too!" Ernie: "Yeah, he is"

Why whenever a player goes down with an injury do we have to comment and reflect on how good of a person they are? :lol:

"... yeah he got injured, and he's not even an *** hole!"

Seriously tho what the **** is Doug Christie up to ?
Still icing that jaw from when Foxy gave him the hands
ironically Christie actually got in a pretty clean shot on Fox's jaw 

but we all like to remember things differently... sometimes I like to misremember the Lakers not giving the Kings the bidness 3 years in a row and that this never happened  
laugh.gif

but I digress

tired.gif

Last edited:
Christie and his ridiculous wife had a reality show after he retired.

Haven't heard anything from the Laker great since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom