The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe swinging near dwights face...dwight's gonna protect himself.

refs initially called an offensive foul on dwight, but when they reviewed the video they saw they missed at least 2 fouls on kobe so they changed the call. gave kobe his foul and then hit dwight with the flagrant.

can't really complain i guess, but the flagrant would have been avoided if the refs called the foul on kobe when it happened.

we all know kobe was just trying to act like a little tough guy tonight, because he saw that reggie miller was calling the game.
Thought that whole sequence was a mess. I thought refs can't call fouls on replay if they missed it initially.

Last edited:
lakers again on friday?
sick.gif
sick.gif

would rather watch spurs/suns
Lakers have 25 national TV games this year if i remember correctly.  schedule makers are a joke

It's because the Lakers can still be relevant even when they clearly suck. A ton of random fans don't realize/believe it and tune in anyway.

A couple months down the road they'll probably start swapping out their games like they did last year.

:x

hate to be that guy and bring this up...but im taking AD over Blake.

Kid does way to much.

27 17 & 9

Last edited:

Kid does way to much.

27 17 & 9

I doubt you'd find many people that would disagree w/ you....

Been saying for a minute that outside of Lebron/KD, there isn't another player in the league that I'd take over AD. Kid has a transcendent skill-set. He's unreal.

*edit*

Read about the Randle injury this morning. Not sure if I want to see the vid, but is it similar to what happened to Paul George?

Last edited:
yea AD, has def made the jump into the next class of players. Only his 3rd year.

Last edited:

Been saying for a minute that outside of Lebron/KD, there isn't another player in the league that I'd take over AD. Kid has a transcendent skill-set. He's unreal.

*edit*

Read about the Randle injury this morning. Not sure if I want to see the vid, but is it similar to what happened to Paul George?

Not at all. looked like he just turned his ankle.

Can't believe his own left foot causes the damn break SMH

Lakers are definitely cursed for real.

*edit*

Not at all. looked like he just turned his ankle.

Can't believe his own left foot causes the damn break SMH

Lakers are definitely cursed for real.

Curiosity got the best of me and I saw the vid right before you posted....freak injury, for sure.

Kid does way to much.

27 17 & 9

*edit*

Not even close, thankfully. Honestly looked like an ankle sprain until it was evident he couldn't get up and everyone was surrounding him.

As for Dwight, Laker people (Scott, Worthy, etc) need to just fess up that they don't like the guy and stop knocking his baskeball accolades.

Wish the kid Randle a speedy recovery. AD has definitely blossomed. I was afraid he wouldn't due to the squad he's on but glad he did.

My Bulls up next tonight. Can't wait, hope Jimmy can cook and gain that confidence we need him to have. We gotta stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom