The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Dwight even care about "trying" Kobe at that point? Rockets were up by 25 on Kobe and his irrelevant team. No point.

Kobe was in his feelings

its the first game of the season, relax

Ego was shattered, home opener blow out :smh: :lol:

soft.0.gif

hilarious

Why would Dwight even care about "trying" Kobe at that point? Rockets were up by 25 on Kobe and his irrelevant team. No point.

he kicked it off with them unneeded elbows(3 actually)
I would say Kobe started it fouling Dwight 95 feet from the Rockets hoop, down 25 points.

Dwight just did what all bigs are taught when someone reaches in after a rebound.

hey wait, you're not being a blind homer, or a kobe stan. you're actually being....rational? we can do that on this board?

Dwight's a marshmallow always has been.

Dude should spend more time working on his game instead of chasing teenage girls ******* creep.

Enough about the wack big man let's appreciate Anthony Davis. If blake or another big put up that Stat line we wouldn't hear the end of it

eyes.gif

kobe said TRY ME multiple times inches away from him dwight aint bussin a tomato for spaghetti
The smarter thing to do was to not go over there, so that his team could win the game.  Busting Kobe in his mouth would not have proven anything at that point. If anything, wait until after the game, after you've beaten his team, then kick his ***.

Kobe would not recover from that.

If I am Dwight, I'd do my best to bury Kobe, so that he cannot get up.

Last edited:
Apparently if you're inserted in the game and you're down by a lot of points, going for steals is instigating.

You should just lay back and let the deficit fall to 40 :lol:

Enough about the wack big man let's appreciate Anthony Davis. If blake or another big put up that Stat line we wouldn't hear the end of it

10000% agree
if this was "quake" cfb woulda had a gasm in here & posted 8-10 times per pg

Just lost Butler for 2-4 weeks :smh: .. Snell gonna have to step up along with Dougie Buckets

Tony better have his ducks in order were gonna need him

:rolleyes

kobe said TRY ME multiple times inches away from him dwight aint bussin a tomato for spaghetti
The smarter thing to do was to not go over there, so that his team could win the game.  Busting Kobe in his mouth would not have proven anything at that point. If anything, wait until after the game,after you've beaten his team, then kick his ***. Kobe would not recover from that.

:lol:

Apparently if you're inserted in the game and you're down by a lot of points, going for steals is instigating.

You should just lay back and let the deficit fall to 40 :lol:

zactly :lol:

LMAO @ Melo on Sons of Anarchy. That was the most random cameo of all time

took all the seriousness out of the scene :lol: ... his 1st ever pass tho ... dished that knife like it was a hot potato

Still don't know why we bother with these who-would-have-washed-who discussions everytime there's a little scuffle in the NBA. Haven't we established that 99 percent of the dudes in the league have no real interest in actually fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom