The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ....the sound from that Randle injury 
sick.gif

**** sounded like thunder striking 

I really like this Dallas team (minus RJ and Devin Harris). Once Jameer, Barea and Parsons get into rhythm, I can see them being a power-house in the west. 8)

Going to try to keep up and contribute to the thread this season. All of the Kobe stans should keep me amused. His fake tough guy shtick last night was pretty good comedy...

I really like this Dallas team (minus RJ and Devin Harris). Once Jameer, Barea and Parsons get into rhythm, I can see them being a power-house in the west. 8)
Not to mention Carlisle is a top-3 HC in the league, and Tyson Chandler is finally playing like he gives a damn again.

I give the most credit of the success of that Orlando team to SVG..

he literally structured the perfect team around Dwight, covering his deficiencies while allowing him to excel at the things he does excel at.. then they allowed the other guys to do what they are good to great at

Houston should have done everything in their power to get SVG and then get Anderson from the pelicans in the asik trade

get out of here man, no on respects coaching more than me but the players have to execute.

It's a lot easier to be SVG when you have a 6'10 250 pound rock of fast twitch mucle fibers blowing up pick and rolls and obliterating shots at the rim.

Last edited:
I give the most credit of the success of that Orlando team to SVG..

he literally structured the perfect team around Dwight, covering his deficiencies while allowing him to excel at the things he does excel at.. then they allowed the other guys to do what they are good to great at

Houston should have done everything in their power to get SVG and then get Anderson from the pelicans in the asik trade
SVG is going to do the same thing in Detroit around Dre Drummond. Meeks' back injury hurts because the Pistons lack quality shooters. KCP will flourish in his absence though, breakout candidate for real.

Y'all really hate Dwight here...he's far from one of my favorites, but he doesn't deserve some of the disrespect that some of you guys are giving him...

Man he's ***** made we all know that....it's like when do you get serious in your career like every time he's like a kid in the park always laughing n clowning even in the playoffs I've never seen him be serious. He doesn't even come off like the most dominant big man in the game, he's like that chump bully with size till someone snuffs him and everyone realizes he soft I can't take that guy serious....even b4 he became a laker I knew that

As soon as someone says something like this, they are afraid. They know that they have no other recourse but to insult someone, and when a guy says this to another guy, it is done in retreat. 

Luckily, Dwight didn't go over there, and then make it a Willis Reed 2.0.

:rolleyes

kobe said TRY ME multiple times inches away from him dwight aint bussin a tomato for spaghetti

Why would Dwight even care about "trying" Kobe at that point? Rockets were up by 25 on Kobe and his irrelevant team. No point.

Yes Dwight isn't going to hit Kobe in a 25 point blow out. Just like Kobe wasn't going to do anything after being elbowed, but he still flapping his gums.
Switch rolls and everyone would clown Dwight for not doing anything after being elbowed. Only insane people like Artest and SJax do that stuff. It's really a non issue.

Last edited:
he kicked it off with them unneeded elbows(3 actually)
LOL. Kobe fouled him twice before he even put his bows up. Dwight was making space. If he actually wanted to hit Kobe with an elbow, he could have. He didn't.

Why would Dwight even care about "trying" Kobe at that point? Rockets were up by 25 on Kobe and his irrelevant team. No point.

he kicked it off with them unneeded elbows(3 actually)
I would say Kobe started it fouling Dwight 95 feet from the Rockets hoop, down 25 points.

Dwight just did what all bigs are taught when someone reaches in after a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom