The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't see how the situation is comparable? Man you're either trolling or I gave you too much credit.

Elementary Breakdown.

Things weren't going perfect for Heat. People said Lebron was leaving. Bosh was leaving.
Things aren't going perfect fot Cavs. People are saying Love will Leave.

Simple as that, don't make it harder than it looks G.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that Love is an impending free agent and will choose his destination...and none of the Heat big 3 were in that situation.

OK.

Last edited:
Wizards are pursuing Ray Allen. If they can't get him they may sign Will Bynum. He's playing over seas currently.

They need guard help off the bench to make a playoff run. Our bench offense is strait struggle. Humphries is a baller but he needs Wall to get him shots when he's not getting dirty baskets.

You don't see how the situation is comparable? Man you're either trolling or I gave you too much credit.

Elementary Breakdown.

Things weren't going perfect for Heat. People said Lebron was leaving. Bosh was leaving.
Things aren't going perfect fot Cavs. People are saying Love will Leave.

Simple as that, don't make it harder than it looks G.
So you're just going to ignore the fact that Love is an impending free agent and will choose his destination...and none of the Heat big 3 were in that situation.

OK.
Yea, I just realized what you are saying.

My bad you're right.

I think I was speaking more in a general sense of this reminding me of how people felt about the Heat when they were struggling.

Either way, you're definitely  right.

OK.

Yes, I'd also like an explanation of how Bosh and Bronny could have left Miami after 2011 when they were both under contract there for the next 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom