The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I get depressed about anything in life, I watch the 2011 Mav highlights on youtube and go back and re-read the 2011 Finals thread.

Instant pick me up :lol:

Whenever I get depressed about anything in life, I watch the 2011 Mav highlights on youtube and go back and re-read the 2011 Finals thread.

Instant pick me up :lol:

Seahawks fans been doing this since Sunday, but insert Super Bowl XLVIII for 2011 Finals.

josh kitna dough.

all star weekend be great. any cats challenge durantulla.yet? need to humble that wannabe.

He'd be the Ron Beals of NYC then....a Legend.

http://www.veniceball.com/2010/09/26/ron-beals-a-veniceball-legend/

tumblr_l55qxiRrQr1qa63xr.jpg

Ron Beals in the Purple Spandex trunks.

djansom-img-12.jpg

i.dunno, but regular fit.on the left. extra taper on the right. mismatched.

Yea, you don't really sound like a guy that became a Hawk fan when they got good this year.
Sounds like you know what you're talking about to me.
That's cause I do know what I'm talking about. At least as much as the next man in here. If not more. But of course since I'm from ATL and root for ATL then that can't be possible :lol:

Last edited:
josh kitna dough.

all star weekend be great. any cats challenge durantulla.yet? need to humble that wannabe.

Dame was the only legit snub but he's coming off like warm cookies too. So nope. Westbrook should just do it to son that ***** one time

That's y'all fault for picking him at # 2.

He was stuck in Atlanta for years and he couldn't find his nitch on that squad. It's all about finding the right spot, but he should have never been drafted that high in the first place.

I still think he's a pretty good player.

Man MKG hurt again...:smh:
He may be an average NBA player but go back and look at that draft and see who all went behind him and are still better than him. But yes it was a TERRIBLE draft pick. ESPECIALLY since the Hawks really needed a point guard makes it even worse. Thankfully we finally got Jeff Teague who was benched behind players like Heinrich and Bibby at first but has blossomed into one of the best pgs in the game today.
Yea, you don't really sound like a guy that became a Hawk fan when they got good this year.
Sounds like you know what you're talking about to me.

Not sure if srs.

Everything after "Jeff Teague" sounds like a summary of someone else's words.

Not sure if srs.

Everything after "Jeff Teague" sounds like a summary of someone else's words.
How can it be a summary of someone else's words when I was there and saw it happening. Stop reaching. Stop hating. Stop trying. Just stop.

Last edited:
Gortat said after the win last night "it's hard to get excited about the win because it's the Nets". Ha ha ha

TheMecca2015

KD would end up breaking a bone trying to defend his all-star spot so he should just stay low. Can't be talking big when your health been on paper mache status this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom