The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn BG got Staph.
that sucks 
LeBron James [emoji]10004[/emoji] @KingJames
Follow
Stop trying to find a way to FIT-OUT and just FIT-IN. Be apart of something special! Just my thoughts
11:37 PM - 7 Feb 2015
2,778 RETWEETS 4,304 FAVORITES ReplyRetweet

What are you really trying to imply LeBron?!?! ....
nerd.gif

Exactly.

But seriously, WTF? Why now? Strange.

I feel like the front office is giving up on contending this season because there is literally 0 chance without Blake.

I'm sad for him too, dude is 25, still improving his game so much and his jumper really came along this year. :smh:

He tore his ACL to come back and win ROY while putting up 22 and 12 so I don't doubt him coming back with a vengeance.

Last edited:
Clippers end up as a 7th or 8th seed and they can kiss advancing past the first round goodbye 

Shoeking and Lawdog, bless you both

I fear this core's window is finito. I said it before, but if they bring back Crawford and Jordan, they're not going to have much money to upgrade anywhere else. While Warriors and Grizzlies look like they keep improving their roster and both have vaunted defenses... 

Lillard strikes me as the kind of lame that would decline the invitation. Probably fake an injury because he wasn't selected initially.

Top teams are gonna be trying to avoid potentially a red hot OKC so they might just tank to get the clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom