The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

The good to great teams are waiting for buy-out guys to hit the free agent market. Not sure there's a team out there willing to shake things up. Maybe the Blazers and Thunder have something up their sleeves though.

I think the Clippers would be open to another trade -- they just don't have anything to offer :frown:

And speaking of buy-outs, I thought the Celtics were going to buy out Tayshaun? I guess not.

Last edited:
Yes.

The good to great teams are waiting for buy-out guys to hit the free agent market. Not sure there's a team out there willing to shake things up. Maybe the Blazers and Thunder have something up their sleeves though.

I think the Clippers would be open to another trade -- they just don't have anything to offer :frown:

And speaking of buy-outs, I thought the Celtics were going to buy out Tayshaun? I guess not.

Apparently Brad Stevens really likes him and his veteran leadership, he may end up sticking around for the remainder of the season.

The best part about this is the fact Kevin McHale had the Celtics single-game scoring record (56 points). Bird went up to him and told him he was going to break it. Nine days later he dropped 60 on the Hawks lol.
Yup I've seen that Mchale game. Dude had one move and nobody could really stop it. Charles Barkley always says Kevin Mchale was the best PF he ever played against.

Apparently Brad Stevens really likes him and his veteran leadership, he may end up sticking around for the remainder of the season.

That's good for him, I guess. But I can think of a struggling Western Conference playoff team that he potentially could help.

Wish win 1,000 was coming in San Antonio.

Cant wait for that post game conference after he gets it. Just a bunch of questions about 1k wins that wont be answered 
laugh.gif

Pass. Delonte actually played on the Clips summer league team and did ok, but didn't get a camp invite. Beasley is just a lost cause.
Yeah neither is serviceable at this point, heard beas averaging 30-10 over there and tried contacting the heat to no avail lol

Who is Nate Rob signing with? He's just been chilling for the past few weeks.

Monta and Z-Bo deserved that all star spot before Lillard.

Monta? Like... Monta Ellis?

Lillard - 21.6 pts (43%, 34%, 86%), 6.3 assists, 4.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals, 2.6 TO, 21.49 PER
Ellis - 20.4 pts (45%, 32%, 76%), 4.6 assists, 2.4 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 2.5 TO, 18.58 PER

There is literally zero reason why Monta Ellis 'deserved' that spot over Dame.

Homer.

Ellis has a bigger burden on him every night and plays better defense.

He actually leads his team in scoring

Posting stats ain't exactly making a convincing argument here

Last edited:
Stats and reputation are pretty much the two things used as qualification for an all-star spot though.

Yeah neither is serviceable at this point, heard beas averaging 30-10 over there and tried contacting the heat to no avail lol

Who is Nate Rob signing with? He's just been chilling for the past few weeks.

Forgot all about Nate. Haven't heard anything about him since the initial rumors that he might sign with the Clippers.

Monta and Z-Bo deserved that all star spot before Lillard.

Monta? Like... Monta Ellis?

Lillard - 21.6 pts (43%, 34%, 86%), 6.3 assists, 4.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals, 2.6 TO, 21.49 PER
Ellis - 20.4 pts (45%, 32%, 76%), 4.6 assists, 2.4 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 2.5 TO, 18.58 PER

There is literally zero reason why Monta Ellis 'deserved' that spot over Dame.

Homer.

Ellis has a bigger burden on him every night and plays better defense.

He actually leads his team in scoring

Posting stats ain't exactly making a convincing argument here

He scores less points than Dame, but because he leads his team in scoring, he deserves the spot.

I've read some dumb **** in my time on NT but that right there is near the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom