The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in Payne. A bit surprised ATL cut ties so soon, and to trade him for a lottery-protected pick from a team that will likely finish in the lottery for the next few years is a bad move IMO.

I would've rather they moved/cut Jenkins if they want a spot for open for Tavares.
He was never gonna play behind Muscala.
You don't give up on a 15th pick before the ASB of his rookie year.

What if he came into camp next season & outplayed Mike? which isn't outside of the question since Mike was a 2nd rounder & AP went just outside of the lottery.

Last edited:
He should be beating out Muscala, based on 1.) perceived talent, 2.) where they were drafted, and 3.) how recent both of the latter points are, truly. The reasoning given for him not getting minutes totally flies in the face of Muscala getting minutes himself, which he is.

No, I don't think he should be beating out Muscala, and that's the problem.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, throw out others. Who else has been dealt during their rookie season? Leave out Wiggins, due to how w much of an outlier that specific transaction was based on the summer's mix-up.

all them college accolades and draft position dont mean much. if he could help the team in the game or practice, best believe bud would find minutes for him. to them, getting that pick is of more value

KD's so soft :lol: that's the push you see from a kid who keeps getting bullied and finally works up the nerve to stand up for himself. He was flinching when he pushed him :lol: :smh:
Why KD didn't do Tony Allen like that?

Tony Allen still got money on his head? I remember he was shook to go back to his own city :lol:

yeah kd doesn't seem like a tough guy at all. he could be with a little overconfidence, but i'm pretty sure someone like faried (who obviously flopped on that play) would make him think twice about it getting too serious

Kd the type of dude to try and push someone but fall backwards, word to angry guy at the bar in man of steel

Is this why Lamb and Jones don't play?
laugh.gif
Lamb. 
smokin.gif

Got the chain all wrong though...
Looks like LAX's ****** work. 

Not if KD sticks him in the nose from 4 feet away with his wingspan. Gotta be careful fighting them tall dudes man. If Tony got inside or got KD on the ground he would hurt KD for real tho.

lol. KD with the reach n flee tactic. so melo x kg esque

gone are the k martins, ron artests, rasheeds, c.oakleys, in comes the FSR my little ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom