The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD went from over the top nice guy to try hard tough guy.

Just relax and be lowkey bruh :lol:

this
nothing wrong with being a good, humble kid and ball (ie steph). let russy be that alpha and take the bullets, he's built for that :smokin
that pressure to win getting to him

Last edited:
lol. KD with the reach n flee tactic. so melo x kg esque

gone are the k martins, ron artests, rasheeds, c.oakleys, in comes the FSR my little ponies.
Yea these dudes today are as soft as cottenelle tissue compared to those players from the 80's and 90's. Buck Williams was one of the baddest dudes on the court too back then.

Kahn traded the Timberwolves 18th overall pick in 2012 for Chase Budinger, a 23-year-old athletic wing coming off of a season in which he shot 40 percent from three.
best move the Timberwolves have made in franchise history.

Damn KD went at someone they call the "Manimal" and ya'll are knocking him because he didn't go at Tony Allen? :lol: It's not like he went after Nate Wolters or Jordan Farmer.

Parsons and Hayward especially as of late have really surprised me. No wonder that Butler team was so good. Gordon Hayward is a baller.

best move the Timberwolves have made in franchise history.
Legit thought Bud was gonna be what Parson's turned out to be
laugh.gif
I blame Bud's knees 
tired.gif

Is kd a fake tough guy.? I want to see him get into it with someone. He comes off to me as a square who is moody.

hell never get into it.

hell be like. hey wassup. he roc nation now. he feels badness, like he legit.

dude mastered the moon walk to retreat from battles like final fantasy.

Last edited:

I blame Bud's knees 
tired.gif
True. What you think about Karl with the Kings?
at this point, with how dysfunctional/terrible the front office looks, I just want them to get this team back on track.

George Karl's overall track record is a bit spotty, especially in the playoffs, but as a miserable fan of a terrible franchise, I will take a first round exit if it means the Kings show some signs of life and progress.

Now, after a year or two of failing in the playoffs, I would be open to moving on and finding a new coach.

This coaching hire has very little upside, because as of right now, if Karl is able to coach this team to a mere .500 record (let alone push for the 8th seed) then that will be viewed as a success by many, myself included (which is what Malone had accomplished this season, still baffling that the FO fired him
mean.gif
).... however if he falls short and its more of the same of what we have now, then obviously it was a huge huge mistake... a mistake this franchise cannot afford to make.

Overall, its an uninspiring move but I understand the hire; I'll keep my fingers crossed, my hopes low, and my expectations even lower.

Last edited:
2015 NBA All-Star ‏@NBAAllStar · 3h3 hours ago
NBA Legends @OfficialDrJ6 @WaltFrazier, Nate “Tiny” Archibald, Bernard King, & Chris Mullin to serve as #SpriteSlam judges! #NBAAllStarNYC

I can't decide whether its good, bad or indifferent that this judging panel is mostly made up of non-dunkers. They got the heavy NY connection going though, that's for sure.

I think Karl can bring some stability to the Kings over the next few years, or at least more than most coaches they could've hired.

I'm not saying he's the greatest coach, but he's respectable enough and should at least establish a sense of stability there by the time he leaves/is fired. It might be worth it. Between unexpectedly firing Malone then moving to Corbin who everyone knows was gonna get replaced at some point, even a little stability could pay off.

Jason Jones tweeted there are a lot of players in the locker room that don't want him though. Why? Is his reputation that bad that it affects what the players think?

Last edited:
Jason Jones tweeted there are a lot of players in the locker room that don't want him though. Why? Is his reputation that bad that it affects what the players think?
who knows. there's been so many leaks it's unbelievable and impossible to figure out which ones to believe.

kind of like how suddenly everyone is under the impression that Cousins and/or his agent doesn't like Karl.  When they have said nothing like that. And Woj said today that that is not true. they have no issues with Karl they are just confused with the actions of the Kings FO (like everyone else is) and just want to have stability

Last edited:
hell never get into it.

hell be like. hey wassup. he roc nation now. he feels badness, like he legit.

dude mastered the moon walk to retreat from battles like final fantasy.
kd such a nerd even when he's trying to be cool or hard..

Kings should get Karl.nobody great is going to Sacramento. Hell take you to the playoffs , might as well take what yall can get.

I like how everybody assumes Westbrook can floor anybody because of the way he plays.

Nene tossed his *** and didn't flinch when Westbrook tried to retaliate. 

Cousins and them just see how Karl sometimes throws his star moody players under the bus. He took a lot of cheap shots at Melo. But he was also the right coach for Melo at the time b/c he didn't coddle him.

Still, GK would def have the Kings in a good position though. He definitely knows his X & O's.

Kings should get Karl.nobody great is going to Sacramento. Hell take you to the playoffs , might as well take what yall can get.
QFT. Besides, would a guy like Thibbs or even Scott Brooks come here? Hell naw.

the only question that remains, why the hell did it take so long to hire Karl??

Last edited:
Cousins and them just see how Karl sometimes throws his star moody players under the bus. He took a lot of cheap shots at Melo. But he was also the right coach for Melo at the time b/c he didn't coddle him.

Still, GK would def have the Kings in a good position though. He definitely knows his X & O's.
i saw Gary Payton last night talking about it and he said Cousins plays with a fiery attitude like he did.  he said he likes Cousins demeanor because it reminds him of himself. and he said he would guarantee Cousins plays great for Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom