The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebby back on the Black ice and is turning into an IG thot and using Jaden Smithisms
people using "lost" when they need to use "loss" drives me ******* nuts. kind of like people who say "i need to sale my car".

idiots
"lost" and "sale"

i dont know which is worst 
sick.gif

If your posting athing on IG Twitter FB etc with a phone, always proof read before sending. If autocorrect doesn't get you a bad education will.

See my post has your instead of you're and athing instead of anything, 2 mistakes immediately

I need Javale McGee in Sac-Town with George Karl again for the lulz. He's the son that frustrates you and gives you headaches, but you love so much. :lol:

Demarcus Cousins and Javale would have a ball together!

Javale needs to reunite with Nick young to be the new Shaq and Kobe and run The west.

Andrew Nicholson finally getting some playing time now that Jaques vaugh has been fired. No reason he can't be a Mo Speights type or poor mans Luis Scola.

Last edited:
Thanks, P. :smokin

Before the draft:
One last little assessment.

I was undecided on how much I liked Rudy Gobert, but I think I would gladly take him late-lottery now. Really like the defensive instincts and mobility, paired with his length. He seems like he could have the rare knack of being able to step out and legitimately keep players in front of him, all while being an absolute nightmare in the paint. Plenty of guys can do it inside, almost none can do both (Chandler, Noah). I think there's a shot here. He's not quite the same athlete or as strong (for now) as those two, though.

A few days after:
Seriously, how did Gobert last to 27? The more I watch, the more I feel like the league might have really ****** up on that one.

Besides the very obvious size and length, I see a smart, mobile player with incredible hands and good touch. Says all the right things (knows exactly what his game is and where he needs to improve), and he apparently loves America, which is always a factor for overseas guys. 20 pounds and experience and the Jazz probably have a third stud post player that is currently 21 years old.
The league officially really ****** up on that one.

man im not a fan of frye whatsoever. maybe if you're a team like the spurs he's a good fit, but on a team thats average or worse, he's worthless to me.

Thanks, P. :smokin

Before the draft:
A few days after:
The league officially really ****** up on that one.

I had him in the mix for number 1 with Nerlens. :smokin

I agree Len is real deal holyfield, but I have a hard time seeing people take him over both Nerlens and Gobert, given the pedigree of both those guys but he could end being just as good or better.

Tier 1 to me is guys who could be the number 1 pick, but I think Len could be as good as any of those guys in terms of performance in the league,

after draft.

I thought Gobert was a late lottery talent, his length is incredible, teams got scared off by his low vertical numbers, which to me is dumb, he's still fluid and mobile.

and most importantly for a 7-2 guy he likes to compete and play basketball.

He totally develop into a Hibbert like game changing force.

Really great draft pick.

You hit on some and you miss, but most importantly ignore the combine.

OKC really needs to roll with the navy blue jerseys and make a white version of it and just wear those two jerseys. That navy blue one is mad nice and all their other jerseys are dog poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom