The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC really needs to roll with the navy blue jerseys and make a white version of it and just wear those two jerseys. That navy blue one is mad nice and all their other jerseys are dog poop.

Anything other than what they have now will be an upgrade.

Just when LebLeb gets boring and gives us nothing to talk about but how good he is, he goes and does something like post that selfie and totally redeems himself by providing prime joke material. :smokin. Thanks, Bron.

Why don't the Thunder incorporate a...thunderbolt into their jerseys?

2a7a0_1310235.jpg

Worst overall branding in the league, from the color scheme, to the logo, to the name, its all bad. They need to rebrand completely.

Couldn't agree more, the rockets are the only team with worse jerseys.

Your reading comprehension skills can't be this awful.

I'll lay it out for you I agree the THUNDER have the worst overall branding, but I think the ROCKETS have worse jerseys.

I know you're just looking to troll but c'mon fam

Thunders Uni's are just that, Unis.
As long as you can win a title in them, I care none.

Who TF wears Jerseys anyway? To the game or on the court is where Jerseys should stay, fashion statement my ***, put on a t-shirt or something

Last edited:
Read the rest of the statment. Then you go "can't agree more", meaning you also agreed with the rest of the statment. It's time to move on bro, try again later :lol: :smh:

Read the rest of the statment. Then you go "can't agree more", meaning you also agreed with the rest of the statment. It's time to move on bro, try again later :lol: :smh:
Worst overall branding in the league, from the color scheme, to the logo, to the name, its all bad. They need to rebrand completely.

That's the rest of his statement i do agree with it.

Now what about that means i cant think another team has worse jerseys?

I've seen some lame trolling attempts from you when things are slow but bruh you bored as hell aren't you?

Nobody is genuinely THIS stupid.

Guess we all forgot the Washington WIZARDS huh? :smh:

Talking about bad logos ... That's gotta be #1 amoung all sports. A wizard?

I remeber back when they were changing the name from the bullets they sent out surveys to our school asking what we'd want it to be. Wizard wasn't even among the choices :lol:

Last edited:
Okc so generic and lots of ppl still wear jerseys and wear what they like. Don't have to follow fads .... I wear jerseys often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom