The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jimmy goes out for the remainder of the season, I wonder if that gives Whiteside a chance at MIP, probably not.

I wonder if Jimmy Butler walks this offseason. No Thibs and Jerry probably won't wanna cut that check

Restricted free agent, he can't walk. We'll just have to match an outrageous contract at the end of the day.

I understand RFA but if Charlotte offers that big $$$ I wonder if Jerry will match it the way Utah did. He's a tight wad man

They have no choice with the recent injury to Rose. As tight as he is with money, let's not forget he just paid Boozer 13M to basically go away.

Damn, Steve looking real crazy as usual.

That thick broad running off stage, oh my goodness.

Kid in the all pink and pink Timbs deserves to get hit with 1000 Stone Cold Stunners.

I don't understand how you let yourself fall off that hard. Smh

Rumor here in H town is dude has some mental issues going on. Don't know how true that is.

From the vid it looks like Steve may have been talkin' reckless and caught a fade. Steven Jackson put them paws on that boy about a year ago in a similar situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom