The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that tried to snatch his chain didn't pull hard enough lol. Just was dragging franchise around with it like a dog on a leash

Steve's problem is that he still has money to support his habit. It wasn't widely known but he was a borderline alcoholic in the NBA...it's even worse now.

Bruhhhh how many Ls can you take steve francis

2591771-c-mon-son-o.gif

It's always sad to see update pictures of Stevie Franchise. He had so much potentials. It's hard to believe that he's only 38. He looks like a 50 years old guy.

Prime Stevie Franchise was soo fun to watch. 6-3 guard pulling down 7rpg and crossing and dunking on dudes at will. One of the best rebounding guards ever.

Vividly remember his one year at UMD. I had to be like 7 or 8. ACC Sunday's. That's the time period I became a Terps and college BBall fan.

Westbrook is a better version of Steve Francis.

If Miami faces Atlanta round 1, Miami.
If Indiana faces Atlanta round 1, Indiana.
If Charlotte faces Atlanta round 1, 7 games, Atlanta.
Dude we just rolled Miami with our B team. Charlotte. Indiana :lol: trippin bruh. Boy didn't u learn after we rolled your Thunder with KD and Russ last time. Disrespectful to the team with the leagues best record. 47-12 best record in NBA. 10 game lead for their conference. 13.5 game lead in the division. 16-4 against the West. No idea what a Thunder fan is doing hating on the Hawks. Why hate on the Hawks? They are the underdogs man. 4th cheapest roster in the NBA. Who hates on the underdog?

People can't seperate hate these days.
Disrespect? Nah, history.
Beat my Thunder? In regular season? Bruh, that has what to do with the East first round.?
Hawks can impress me and, win a round.

If I'm a betting man, what I said is exactly how I'm betting. When my NT bracket gets filled out this YEAR, I will win again. Same hate last year when my picks were in, who won though?, a-friend did, Boy

Last edited:
all fun and games until someone sprays up the club

thought steve was trying to quit drinking

Last edited:
my favorite steve francis moment, whenever he would dribble out the shot clock for 22 seconds and chuck up a terrible shot.

i thought Francis had some health issues or something.  dude does look like he's aged a lot. what does grant hill eat though, dude still looks the same.

People can't seperate hate these days.
Disrespect? Nah, history.
Beat my Thunder? In regular season? Bruh, that has what to do with the East first round.?
Hawks can impress me and, win a round.

If I'm a betting man, what I said is exactly how I'm betting. When my NT bracket gets filled out this YEAR, I will win again. Same hate last year when my picks were in, who won though?, a-friend did, Boy
None of that has anything to do with this year's team. Or anything to do with their competition. Or how they've performed. Your logistics are way off. Does your betting history include betting on #8 seeds to knock off #1 seeds?

Last edited:
Damn my guy Steve Franchise :smh: ...what's he even doing at that concert ? N he was getting dragged by the chain :lol:

Steve need to keep his old *** out the club :smh: dude looking like deangelo when he got choked out

i thought Francis had some health issues or something.  dude does look like he's aged a lot. what does grant hill eat though, dude still looks the same.

If I was crass, in answer to your question about G. Hill, I would say Tamia. But I'm too classy for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom