The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Chris Vernon (who is a Tony Allen fanboy, so I kinda take this with a grain of salt)....

He said Calathes is known for teasing teammates, so TA checked him back in practice and Calathes got upset. So, during some non-contact drills, Calathes screened TA really hard twice and that's when the altercation started. So, when the coaches/players broke it up, TA felt like they was blaming him and he got into with Joerger. Then, Joerger told him to leave and he wouldn't leave, which is why he was suspended.

The idea that Sports fans have some kind of a civic duty to support a private business is weird to me.

Of course it's not a duty but don't try and defend the fanbase when they're called out for being what they are. Even if you are a "true fan" which also doesn't seem the case.

Gobert has single handily made the Jazz the best defense in the NBA after they were last a season ago.

Teams shooting 38% at the rim against him, dude is an absolute force.

27th pick, had guys like Solomon Hill chosen over him.

What is a "true fan?"

I don't know, you said earlier you're one or a real fan. You tell me. I don't think a guy who hasn't supported the team while they've been good qualifies as that but continue to cook. I hate damn near every Laker player on the roster right now and they've had the two worst seasons in franchise history but I've still paid to watch them suck and wear my purple and gold with no dambs given.

What is a "true fan?"

I don't know, you said earlier you're one or a real fan. You tell me. I don't think a guy who hasn't supported the team while they've been good qualifies as that but continue to cook. I hate damn near every Laker player on the roster right now and they've had the two worst seasons in franchise history but I've still paid to watch them suck and wear my purple and gold with no dambs given.

yep my teams fallen apart basically every season this past 5 years & i wont change my "colors",stop going to games or stop rooting for them

born & rasied here & they will always be my squad

Last edited:
Call me weird but , watching on tv> watching in person. Might just be the environment at the AAA.

Last edited:
So maybe your definition of a "true fan" differs from mine. Does that make either of us wrong? No. Maybe id call that being a "dumb consumer" versus a "true fan". Would you call someone a good consumer who buys a crappy product?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom