The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a UF grad pleighboi, **** the puppy dawgs. 9-3 sucka *** paper champs every year.

Call me weird but , watching on tv> watching in person. Might just be the environment at the AAA.

It's not just that. I feel the same way. I mean, I like going to a game a couple times a year for the experience, but I prefer watching at home. Much cheaper, you get a better view of what's going on and don't have to deal with parking, traffic and idiot fans.

Ain't no squashing that beef huh? lol

Did dude ever come back?

LOL. Serious? He has the record for the most attempted come backs (and SNs) ever. If I recall correctly, he actually got a couple a hours of trolling in the last time before he got sniped again.

He's dead, hopefully.

0ed76b15_ether_Friday_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a UF grad pleighboi, **** the puppy dawgs. 9-3 sucka *** paper champs every year.
Why don't yall bring UCLA or USC soft ***** down in here in the SEC for a non conference game and play some real football. Florida LA u everywhere lol. So u born In Cali and root for the Gators? True fan huh?

Last edited:
If you could have your choice of which of your favorite pro sports team winning a title would it be your
Pro Football team winnin the SuperBowl?
Pro Basketball team winning the Finals? Pro Baseball team winning the World Series?

Last edited:
I always thought it was the fans who dont have a team and just are obsessed with players they supposedly hate that are the worst

Or jeremy lin fans
Worse than Lakers fans are dudes who simultaneously straddle 2 bandwagons and can't decide if it's "my lakers" or "my warriors".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom