The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thunder are in a bit of trouble

Can't expect them to just go on a 30 game win streak when KD and Russ come back

Last season:

Quincy Pondexter missed the entire season
Marc Gasol missed 23 games
Tony Allen missed 27 games
Mike Conley missed 9 games
Zach Randolph missed 3 games (mostly while all of those guys were out as well)

This was before we traded for Courtney Lee and our healthiest players during that stretch were probably..

Conley
Bayless
Ed Davis
Jon Leuer
Tayshaun Prince
Mike Miller
James Johnson (signed him later)
Calathes

There was a few games where we only played with 9 players. We started the year 14-18 and finished the year 36-14.

I'm not sure on the timetable for guys like Lamb and Jackson to come back, but I do believe OKC can weather the storm for the first 30 games if those guys come back. Between Ibaka, Adams, Jackson, Lamb, PJ3 and Morrow, they are probably more talented than the unit we had to work with at that point in time. A good portion of their games are against the East in November and their hardest stretch is mid to late December. They will struggle, but I don't expect for them to just lay over and go 5-25 without Russ and KD.

Last edited:
fisherdestroyslebron.gif

Damn man Thunder could never catch a break... but if they somehow stay decent until Russ/KD is back and sneak into the playoffs.... they will potentially be the best team in the west. Guys like Adams, Lamb, Jackson & Jones would be MUCH improved and will earn brooks trust.
It's that karma for putting the bottom line ahead of chasing rings by letting Harden go. There was a good article on it, even w/ the tax, the owners woulda broke even at worse. ANd they sorta stole the team from Seattle too. Just bad karma. 

Haven't we given up on Lamb by now?
laugh.gif
gotta hope for something.. as I said last night.. if reggie, lamb, pj3 and adams are still playing I can be hopeful

we kinda know what Roberson is (ditto collision and perkins.. which are 3 of are remaining 8 players), which doesn't work if you don't have the main guys around.. maybe one of the higher ceiling guys breaks out (lamb or pj3)

we also know what Telfair isn't.. and that's a dude who should be in the NBA

Last edited:
The Thunder(s) don't have bad luck. Since 2007 they hit a home run with nearly every 1st round draft pick they had

. Between Ibaka, Adams, Jackson, Lamb, PJ3 and Morrow, they are probably more talented than the unit we had to work with at that point in time. A good portion of their games are against the East in November and their hardest stretch is mid to late December. They will struggle, but I don't expect for them to just lay over and go 5-25 without Russ and KD.
morrow is out 4-6 weeks too.. ditto mcgary

reggie and lamb are the only guys who are currently out who should be back soon.. hopefully
frown.gif

Jesus at burks possibly getting 45M's..... the nba idoits gon just make chicago give jimmy 12 or more wtf

faried and josh smith throwing shots at one another :lol:

He told the truth Smith was feasting in that first quarter..

Kenneth Faried gave his opinion on what Detroit’s primary problem was.

“Josh Smith, we let him keep shooting,” Faried said. “And he ended up with 25, but he still kept shooting. He shot them out of the game.”

I don't respond to nobody with dreadlocks who plays basketball. He's a clown, quote me on that. He knows it's coming, he knows, next time we play. In order to make those comments like that, you gotta be able to back it up and we'll see next time. I'll have some words while I'm busting his (behind). I back it up when I talk. It's gonna be a pretty good matchup.

He fears me. He's scared of me, so, of course, he'll talk about me in the paper. He won't do it to me in my face. If you have to hide behind a microphone or smartphone, so be it. I don't mind.

Dude is one level away from a you got 2 moms joke. :rofl:

Josh Smith followed up with 10 points on 5-16 shooting against Minny. At least Monroe is back. :lol:

Last edited:
Cavs need to make that navy uni the permanent home jersey. forget the white at home, goes perfect with their floor too.

Hyped for cavs/bulls tonight.

Russ went from never missing games to getting these weird and untimely injuries :smh:

Russ went from never missing games to getting these weird and untimely injuries :smh:

Was just thinking the same thing this morning. From iron man to can't stay healthy. Really hope once he gets past this latest freak injury, he'll be back to his old durable self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom