The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see how Faried would annoy people on the court, but hard for me to be on Josh Smith's side. If he played with even half the energy and enthusiasm Faried does, he might actually be earning his contract.

Russell's will to win is so strong his body can't withstand it :smh:

I'm still laughing at Josh Smith getting hurt by that comment :lol:

[quote name="Executive76"][quote name="DMan14"]faried and josh smith throwing shots at one another :lol:[/quote]He told the truth Smith was feasting in that first quarter..
Kenneth Faried gave his opinion on what Detroit’s primary problem was.

“Josh Smith, we let him keep shooting,” Faried said. “And he ended up with 25, but he still kept shooting. He shot them out of the game.”
I don't respond to nobody with dreadlocks who plays basketball. He's a clown, quote me on that. He knows it's coming, he knows, next time we play. In order to make those comments like that, you gotta be able to back it up and we'll see next time. I'll have some words while I'm busting his (behind). I back it up when I talk. It's gonna be a pretty good matchup.

He fears me. He's scared of me, so, of course, he'll talk about me in the paper. He won't do it to me in my face. If you have to hide behind a microphone or smartphone, so be it. I don't mind.
Dude is one level away from a you got 2 moms joke. :rofl:[/quote]They can say what they want, but if I had a choice between the 2, I'm taking Faried every time.

Last edited:
Westbrook is on my fantasy team 
frown.gif

Why am I not seeing the highlights from the Knicks cavs game on TNT? I just got home and I'm dying to hear the highlights or their analysis. And they only showed the damn score while they were beat boxing on the table
Like do they not wanna talk about lebron losing his first game?

It was like that on mike and mike this morning too. One of the most protected athletes ever.

It was like that on mike and mike this morning too. One of the most protected athletes ever.

By ESPN. But Dan Patrick and Chris Mannix (on Patrick's radio show) were going in on Lebby this morning and discussing how horribly he played last night.

By ESPN. But Dan Patrick and Chris Mannix (on Patrick's radio show) were going in on Lebby this morning and discussing how horribly he played last night.[/quote

its 1 game though.. not a big deal at all

leave it to the media and most fans to blow things out of proportion

Ya I think we'll be fine, electric in the building last night, but very let down with the Intro, I thought they had a special video package for Bron coming back, smh at the cavs.

I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
yo dawg Alex Burks is not worth no #@@%@%#@ 42 Million Dollars for 4 years 
roll.gif

He hasn't lived up to his potential....Utah takes this L

yo dawg Alex Burks is not worth no #@@%@%#@ 42 Million Dollars for 4 years :rofl:  

That's CU though though so he gets a pass :smokin

CU sweet 16 sleeper this year. All american players in Ski and Josh Scott. Xavier Johnson. Boom :pimp:

yo dawg Alex Burks is not worth no #@@%@%#@ 42 Million Dollars for 4 years :rofl:  

what has he done to get that contract? dead serious

i dont remember ever seeing or hearing anything about him til this 40 million dollar contract :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom