The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought people were joking when they posted that Steve Blake vid to prove he can fight. Best thing that could have happened for him was people breaking it up. Seems like the ddue that loves fighting even tho he always gets beat up.

Knowing John Gilchrist very well...Steve Blake is lucky they broke that fight up. Gil would have put Steve in the hospital.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 15m15 minutes ago  El Segundo, CA
Nick Young shooting without his cast today. @ Toyota Sports Center

Return of Swaggy P imminent. Watch out league. Lake Show is coming.
[Magic] The return of Nick Young can only mean one thing, Swaggy P is back [/Magic]

:pimp:

Who said Parsons would average 20 / 5 / 5 this year before the season started?
laugh.gif
He seriously has no reason not to average those numbers. He should sleepwalk to that production 

Looks like Houston got a better fit though in Ariza

Last edited:
I always associate Steve Blake with Marlboro packs. Dude's always had that "I need a smoke break at halftime" look. Especially in that pic from his Laker years with the scrub *** white shoes.

That ***** definitely used to rock JNCO jorts and dingy, cigarette smelling white tees back in the day.

I always associate Steve Blake with Marlboro packs. Dude's always had that "I need a smoke break at halftime" look. Especially in that pic from his Laker years with the scrub *** white shoes.

That ***** definitely used to rock JNCO jorts and dingy, cigarette smelling white tees back in the day.

Probably wore $74.99 team Jordan's too

lol the look alike resurfaces.. lol

steve blake is da man, gil christ was pulling a wtheck man lol. blakes a scrapper, but his knees bent lol. been a while since the NBA had any fights.

And dat lanky defense. We will see what matters more in the playoffs, Parson's creativity with the ball or Ariza's defense

Going to go with Ariza's D. Having at least one great perimeter defender has proven to be pretty critical for top teams in recent years. Alas, that is something the Clippers are lacking.

Rockets have Ariza, Warriors have Iggy, Spurs have Leonard, Portland has Batum, Grizz have TA, and when healthy, OKC just has length and athleticism everywhere. And we have Matt ******* Barnes and CDR? :smh:

Last edited:
Eric Gordon has a -0.9 VORP and a 2.9 PER.

He was open about hating N.O. and not wanting to play there but they went ahead and matched thE Suns offer anyway. Ruined his career :smh: It's a shame too because they already have the best player in the NBA. Gordon would be a perfect compliment if he gave a **** about the organization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom