The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever any of you get bored you should take a trip inside the Knicks and Lakers threads. They both think within the next year they're going to get Marc Gasol, Rondo, Greg Monroe, Michael Jordan in his prime, Jesus Christ, Marlon Wayans from The Sixth Man, Antonio Gates when he played basketball, Air Bud, etc.

:lol:

Yeah and when guys are having trouble sleeping take a peep in the 76er thread , that's if u can find that **** hole becuase nobody gives a damn about them.....in fact just use the search feature.

Also stop grouping entire fan bases opinion off what a few posters think, it's lazy and inaccurate....not everybody agrees with those things.

Ok can we all agree the AD hype has gone too far now? 
laugh.gif

How fast will @AntDavis23 pass @KingJames as NBA’s best player? @kpelton says REAL FAST. http://t.co/wB4LIiQisQ (in) pic.twitter.com/ns7s10jkEu
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 10, 2014

haha yea. And i'm a big fan of Davis and not much of a LeBron fan, but jesus man people need to calm the hell down 
laugh.gif

How does the Cavs play with all this drama today?

Will Derrick Rose return?

Will light skins text back?

Find out next on Dragon Ball Z

Flourish Mr. Anderson.
pimp.gif

Used to play against dude. he was dunking on us in like 6th grade, not fair 
tired.gif

Last edited:
So a reoccurring theme i notice every time i see the Pelicans play or check their box scores, is that Eric Gordon sucks. Is this accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom