The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Dion Waiters do anything else besides take take step back jumpers?

Seriously, is their anything else in his arsenal?

You haven't seen the 7 second dribble to pull up contested 19 footer?

He also has a look off pull up 3 in transition.

ImportantMajorChickadee.gif

Chandler Parson is Keith Van Horn.... it's official

I didn't want to make that comparison ... but 3 weeks into the season and watching him on a nightly basis, that's exactly who he is.... 

he moves in slow motion and his dribbling his so basic ... thought he was more athletic than he appears to be 

NBA refs are so hard to tolerate these days.... 

I get the game is fast and stuff gets missed but the consistency is the worst... 

dont understand how players get use to the calls from game to game 

Call me crazy...but I think the Sixers would easily beat those guys in five games.

Having had the pleasure to share the court with NBA players and overseas guys I can tell you, outside of being a 7'0 stiff, anybody who makes an NBA roster is really...REALLY good. The guy at the very end of the bench was probably the one of the best one or two players on a really good squad before getting to the NBA. Heck I've been taken to school by a guy who washed out of the NBA and made a career overseas.

What you said may be true if you weren't talking about the Sixers. They have an unprecedented case of low level talent. They have two starters that weren't even drafted and a lot of other guys who probably wouldn't sniff a roster past training camp if they were on any other team.

Its not out of the realm of possibility that Kentucky would beat this current Sixers team in a series. Maybe even Duke and UNC.

Van Gundy just said what I was saying all along

The same people who cheer Kyrie for hitting that shot are the same ****** that would be all on him if he missed it

I personally hate his shot selection.

Hot sauce is fools gold IMO. But I'm very curious to see him during meaningful games. Maybe he will prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom