THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples to oranges. And Nikes margins are such that the shoes can sell way below retail and they still come out ahead. I'm pretty confident they made money on the VC line.
I spoke to Mahatma Ghandi today, and he answered.

He told me that Martin Luther King isn't surprised at what is going on down here.

and anybody would push a young lebron and prime kobe over vince, nike could've easily kept making more vc sigs but it wouldnt be worth it

and anybody would push a young lebron and prime kobe over vince, nike could've easily kept making more vc sigs but it wouldnt be worth it
Correct.

If it made Nike some money, they would have continued to use his handle.

If it continues to make Nike money, they would be checking out ebay, then jacking up prices on the future retro's that have not happened yet.

I want VCII's, original price tho's.

Uhh, they didn't wait for Jordan nor Penny to retire, not even Mike Vick.

Well, maybe Vick is retired.

Didn't wait for Kobe, wait, who he play for?
i dont consider the preludes retro, just a wise business decision seeing how kobes career been lately

Is that you 
images

Last edited:
he had 3 years off to learn the pg position from a mental standpoint, but he was still a chucker like it was 2011
Kinda hard to take after Del Negro and Thibs exprcted him to produce as a score first PG. Especially when Calipari wanted him to model his game as a score first PG. But you never knew about Simeon, pass first

And you wanna refer 2011... Smh.

As if anybody else could bring up the ball. As if anybody was reliable to taking the last shot. As if anybody else had the offense ran through them.

Last edited:
Derrick did a pretty good job as a floor general. His biggest problem this yr was his poor 3 pt shooting and his inability to finish at the rim.

Still, Derrick on his worst day playing point > Jimmy playing point

There is just no way around that

Derrick didn't suck.
He tried to gain his confidence by continuing to take bad shots.
Gain that confidence by working for it.
Like Steph with his dribble.
Like KD did with his post.
Like Kobe did with his footwork.
Like like like.
Rose got such a blessing when Thins got hit in the head. Go assist someone but please, never be the HCIC again

Yeah Rose was a certified gunner man. Crazy how hes about to go from being MVP to like 2nd or 3rd option on that team. He gotta realize the talent around him and play off them. IMO he was damn near the reason the Bulls lost to the Cavs in the playoffs the amount of bad shots he took 
sick.gif

i will never forget that warriors game

13-33 1ast and 11 turnovers and thibs still gave him the last shot, luckily he made it

Real talk though that's why these dudes can be so dumb in the NBA 
laugh.gif
. I remember reading about Butler and Rose beefing. If I were Rose, Id damn near be the happiest ***** in the league. Pressure is off you to ball out. Now you have one of the more premier two way players on your squad to open up opportunities for you. 

I kind of like the Bulls next year if they can stay healthy. New coach is good for them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom