THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CMnM_fRWoAAAG-M.jpg

Greg Oden, the No. 1 overall pick in 2007 NBA draft, has signed a one-year, $1.2 million deal to play in China. 

I LOVE Jimmy Butler's mindset.

He wants to take that next step. He's gonna be working on his ball handling all summer & he's letting Hoiberg know that he wants to an opportunity to show off his work.

If anything Mirotic gets a chance to really ball out the upcoming season

My Father thinks Pau should come off the bench and Mirotic should run 1st team.
It's hard to agree after Pau's year but it's hard to disagree after seeing Mitotics set and knowing his background and Pedigree. Win win

Derrick didn't suck.
He tried to gain his confidence by continuing to take bad shots.
Gain that confidence by working for it.
Like Steph with his dribble.
Like KD did with his post.
Like Kobe did with his footwork.
Like like like.
Rose got such a blessing when Thins got hit in the head. Go assist someone but please, never be the HCIC again
I would agree that Thibs be better off as aN assistant.

Real talk though that's why these dudes can be so dumb in the NBA :lol: . I remember reading about Butler and Rose beefing. If I were Rose, Id damn near be the happiest ***** in the league. Pressure is off you to ball out. Now you have one of the more premier two way players on your squad to open up opportunities for you. 

I kind of like the Bulls next year if they can stay healthy. New coach is good for them. 

You seem to be implying that the alleged beefing is Rose's fault, but we have Jimmy quoted that he can play Rose's position -_-

If anything Mirotic gets a chance to really ball out the upcoming season
My Father thinks Pau should come off the bench and Mirotic should run 1st team.
It's hard to agree after Pau's year but it's hard to disagree after seeing Mitotics set and knowing his background and Pedigree. Win win
Mirotic = Vladamir Radmonovic (sp?). Good shooter and can stretch the floor but can't do anything else. Although Pau is getting up there in age, dude is still one of the best big men in the game. To not start him would be kind of fishy. I could see where you're coming from though to preserve him a little.

Real talk though that's why these dudes can be so dumb in the NBA 
laugh.gif
. I remember reading about Butler and Rose beefing. If I were Rose, Id damn near be the happiest ***** in the league. Pressure is off you to ball out. Now you have one of the more premier two way players on your squad to open up opportunities for you. 

I kind of like the Bulls next year if they can stay healthy. New coach is good for them. 
You seem to be implying that the alleged beefing is Rose's fault, but we have Jimmy quoted that he can play Rose's position -_-
Bruh I mean he probably could.... 

Mirotic = Vladamir Radmonovic (sp?). Good shooter and can stretch the floor but can't do anything else. Although Pau is getting up there in age, dude is still one of the best big men in the game. To not start him would be kind of fishy. I could see where you're coming from though to preserve him a little.
I wouldn't say can't do anything else. He shown some solid post moves with a very good up and under. Just trying to adapt to the NBA pace is all that's really needed. He can take 4s off the dribbles and get contact. He's got good hands on knocking balls away. 

The new coach is going to be more Uptempo. Really wouldn't fit as well with Pau's style of play

Mirotic is going to be featured more for sure. Built for the new system.

Last edited:

Doesn't Mirotic actually play defense? That alone makes him more valuable than Vlad Rad

I wouldn't say can't do anything else. He shown some solid post moves with a very good up and under. Just trying to adapt to the NBA pace is all that's really needed. He can take 4s off the dribbles and get contact. He's got good hands on knocking balls away. 

This. He has a much more diversified offensive game than Radmonvic ever did. He can create for himself a little bit if he has a favorable match up. Vlad Rad was pretty strictly a catch and shoot guy.

That seems to be the case with you nowadays.

Leave Rck3 alone!

(Plus, I believe he's been touring Europe the last couple weeks, so when he's been posting I suspect he's either been under the influence of something or just not paying that much attention).

Mirotic is also a 2x MVP when he was still overseas, that's a 20 year old at that. 

Hoiberg's offense will have these Bulls players flourished in such ways Thibs could never imagined of doing. 

Mirotic is also a 2x MVP when he was still overseas, that's a 20 year old at that. 

Hoiberg's offense will have these Bulls players flourished in such ways Thibs could never imagined of doing. 

True. Now they can stop pretending to be tough guys. I couldn't help myself. Anti BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom