THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HerringWSJ: A supermarket owner has to pay MJ $8.9 MILLION for using his likeness in a coupon that TWO PEOPLE used. Wow.

@HerringWSJ: Here's the link on that story. That is insane. http://t.co/383HFj0Pso

:wow: :wow: :wow:

"I'm pleased with today's verdict," Jordan said in a statement. "No one -- whether or not they're a public figure -- should have to worry about their identity being used without their permission. The case was not about the money as I plan to donate the proceeds to charity. It was about honesty and integrity. I hope this case sends a clear message, both here in the United States and around the world, that I will continue to be vigilant about protecting my name and identity. I also hope the size of the monetary reward will deter others from using someone else's identity and believe they will only pay a small penalty."
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
 Because this was the only way you could have resolved this... 

Last edited:
Wasn't even expecting Embiid to be ready anyway. Greg Oden if not worse. Too all those dudes who kept getting offended at the thought of him being done, I'm sorry 

@rick_bonnell: I'm told Blazers and T'Wolves are working on a major deal. Could all fall apart, but something is going on with cap room.

:nerd: :nerd:

Everyday it grows more and more obvious how little people grasp how big of an accomplishment making the NBA is. Let alone being an effective player.

I've always been of the mind that if you're good enough it's really not that difficult. I know it sounds silly but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

@rick_bonnell: I'm told Blazers and T'Wolves are working on a major deal. Could all fall apart, but something is going on with cap room.

:nerd: :nerd:

With their rosters I can't even imagine what a major deal would look like. I can only see rubio being a "big" name getting moved from minny

If they could move either Pek or Martin then they won. Rubio, Shabazz +__ for dame would be worth the hype (numbers prolly don't match tho). Likely going to end up being nothing anyway

It always amazes me how much teams disregard injuries when it comes to drafts and contracts. They always seem to think best case scenario. Great players with a rich injury history get contracts that are just as high as great players with no injury history. This guy had "Next Oden" tattooed on his forehead with all the stories about his injury prior to the draft and all they saw was next Shaq/Duncan.

Last edited:
I've always been of the mind that if you're good enough it's really not that difficult. I know it sounds silly but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

It doesnt.

Being good enough means you belong to the 1% of people who aspire to play professionally and actually do.

To put it in simple terms, its difficult to become "good enough".

This *****

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell  47s47 seconds ago

Was told Timberwolves explored trade options. It's dead.

"We will trade you Pek, Kevin Martin and Shabazz for Dame"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom