THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerald Wallace just got waived by Philly. Potential landing spots?
nerd.gif
The couch

lol that's very much a possibility. But I am sure a desperate team would pick him up for cheap.

Blake Griffin should honestly watch some of these old C Webb game tape tbh
Webber did not go left once. Front or Back to the basket. Never used his left hand either.
if he had used both hands, he would have gone for 102 and 52 probably 

In other news, Paul "throat lozenge" pierce is looking to break the record for longest nba career

Paul Pierce Likely To Retire If Clippers Win 2016 Title
SEP 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Pierce_Paul_was_141020.jpg

Paul Pierce will likely retire if the Los Angeles Clippers win the 2016 NBA championship.

Pierce signed a three-year, $10 million deal with the Clippers this past offseason to reunite with Doc Rivers in his hometown of Los Angeles.

"If we win this year -- win a championship -- I'll probably be done with basketball, just to be honest," Pierce said at Clippers media day Friday. "It would be a dream -- to be home, to be able to carry the championship trophy down Manchester Boulevard -- it would be a dream come true. I'm excited for this moment."

After 15 seasons with the Boston Celtics, Pierce is now with his third team in as many seasons.

Last edited:
Hated Parsons for what he was saying but not like this Dallas might get a top 7 pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom